Fixed Pandoras Box: Last Spirit to close box

Ingame Nick:Galanoulis
Affected world:zz2
(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser:Chrome (Issue not resolved on IE & Firefox )

Issue:

Had noticed a strange behaviour on last captured spirit and tested now and got errors.

You start the mission to capture last spirit. You send soldiers and you leave pandoras box open on the main screen (The box tab) and just wait.....

When mission is completed, and as long as you have captured a spirit you get below screenshot....

Z0axqRU0Q9GYFs0Z7ZEKpw.png

As you can see despite have not received the screen to inform on mission completion (! on bottom right corner on event icon above timer) you are able to close the box.
Option is enabled.

And here is where the fun starts.....

Once you press the close the box button, box is closed (you get the relevant pop up about reward) and box timer starts countdown.....

2GoB8PreRuukA94zASCAnw.png

As you can see ! is still on at the event icon and also Missions tab is grayed out (as also can be seen on both screenshots)

So if you now try to open the event window from the event icon you get the below magic screen

ahj9qOFOTIeKq7Sly_rhxg.png

And why I say magic?? you will see below....
1st if you select the shop tab, Missions tab gets grey and you get the last screenshot (where missions tab is supposed to be active) only if from shop you select The box tab !!!!!
2nd the ! on the icon event is still there
and 3rd Regardless if 20+ minutes have passed... regardless if I have deleted cookies, pressed F5, logg out from Chrome, loggerd in Firefox or IE, still getting this blank screenshot.

Proof check timer on below screenshot....

ZdBJOLFDRUyXigP5JYZ6xg.png

How it should be:
Well as long as you have not confirmed completion of last mission (i.e. the missions reward window) you should not be able to close the box.
So you first need to get spirit powder and points from last mission and then been ablew to close the box....

Also just noticed that the first tab from the box has been renamed to main

P.S.
30minutes and still no access to first tab..... so unable to epen pay to have box opened!!

And just logged in from browser (already had earlier from app, but event does not appear in app) and got the below screenshot from event....

snMfw0W1Ray1dV_yTNjPFw.png

Result from last mission where I had captured that last spirit appeared, and when I selected the close report button all seemed OK again....

As I did not have access to browser but only from up in the last 8 hours I do not know if issue was resolved when the "new" pandoras box was opened (i.e. box open cool down timer set to 0) but I assume that was the case....

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Easily reproduced it, thank you for the well detailed steps with screenshot! :)

So the last step is waiting that a new box will be opened I guess... now I'm stuck on the blank missions screen eheh