New CM here..

DeletedUser

Hope have nich the same work ethic as a certain Geode here..with Geode I already have Nightmares..show me that you it seriously with the Beta here mean..Only then I will again report Errors here..

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Only with the community help we can do great things!

I'd appreciate if you will report any issue you'll find while playing here :)

Thanks a lot ;)

DeletedUser

Only with the community help we can do great things!

I'd appreciate if you will report any issue you'll find while playing here :)

Thanks a lot ;)
Sry..show me that you mean it seriously here with the Beta..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser2458

In my opinion, Tobi was by far the best CM who exactly 'fit' here to Beta. It will be difficult to be better than him but nothing is impossible. Yep, I am worried about the Beta future too (it is normal to be afraid of new things or even persons) however... let's give him a chance and patience. It is needed. He is surely able to show us that he will perfectly substitute Tobias.

Actually, the Beta market represents unexploited potential. We - the community - and the team can finally change this together. It is great feeling when you report an issue and afterwards you find it in a changelog as fixed. You can 'save' other players before an annoying bug... maybe somebody won't end in the game thanks to early fixing? Who knows. The Beta community should continue in this goal even if bug reports aren't solved according to imaginations. You do it for players, not for devs... Do the best what we can do and trust that the team & devs will do their best as well.

Be interested in the game, don't be lazy... why am I writing this? Players often just play they are not interested in change something. If they log in the Beta version, it will be probably in order to see a new feature and then tell about it to co-players and maybe scare them what awful feature is coming soon. Sad true.

That's really true ;)

The best Beta-CM Inno has, is really Muf-Muf 8-) But I have asking so often for him to assist us here, unfortunately it looks like that this is impossible.
But @* Arci * have adequate answers for us and I am really think, it can be work as @Thasoss stated.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Show it to me that it is you serious about the Beta..then I'll get back Error..Geode was once active here..then He left us quietly..and we were the Idiots Tester from Service..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Sorry for my bad English..i write with new Translator Add-On..I am German players..

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I'm sorry but I don't have anything to prove, I'm not here to show how I'm better than someone else or how you can please my work or anything else about ME.

This is not a fight me as CM vs you as players and testers, we are a community, all together, everyone here is part of the same team and we only have to work together to get our testing experience the best as we can so far.

Our goal is to keep Grepolis away from bugs and make it a good place to everyone where we can have fun!

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but I don't have anything to prove, I'm not here to show how I'm better than someone else or how you can please my work or anything else about ME.

This is not a fight me as CM vs you as players and testers, we are a community, all together, everyone here is part of the same team and we only have to work together to get our testing experience the best as we can so far.

Our goal is to keep Grepolis away from bugs and make it a good place to everyone where we can have fun!

Then I climb once again into Error Search..We get also information according to what errors we need to look..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Welcome here * Arci *

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It pleases me really..which gives a contact..Geode was really a nightmare here..
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser

Beta Break

Sry @* Arci *
..I can not anymore..I wish you luck here..tell me know when we get to test correct information..then I'll get back error..so that does not make sense..all you have to here himself looking together..register you if you get correct test information here..

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks for your help on beta during these months, have fun on live markets! :)

DeletedUser

Please delete my forum account here .. Thanks .. searches your mistakes yourself here .. Information you do not get here anyway .. just the usual ramblings here ..

regards
Geisti

Edit: Bye..Bye..Beta Forum