Fixed Monthly gold not delivered

sorry for posting here but cant seem to open a thread in the nescersery forum this month from what i can gather nobody has received there monthly 300 gold i just thought i would bring this subject up as since the forum has changed am not even sure were to contact a staff member anymore

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I moved your post to a new thread, if you have any new issue feel free to open a new thread on this section.

About the issue, thanks for the report, I'll ask for further information.

i did actually buy gold lol but others asked me if i had received the monthly gold and everyone is reporting none has been issued at all this month in the beta worlds we usually receive the 1st of each month

Last 7 months (as I saw from my records) I receive them on the 16th and not 1st of month....
So this might be the case....

everybody i know receives gold mayve the 1st or 2nd day of each month but maybe they changed the dates or somethink lol but it would be nice for admin to keep us informed

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Developers are aware and working on it ;)

I can share with you something more, this issue is a side effect of another one, this means that after solving the main one, gold distribution will work starting work again.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Issue should have been fixed and gold delivered, if you didn't get them please contact us via ticket and we'll manually grant what you deserve :)