malgai

Hera
Ingame Nick: malgai
Affected world(s): zz14
Browser:Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. clear all bandit camps
Detailed error description (What you see):
after the last bandit camp, it disappears and the troop movement still shows that the trops would come back.
Attention: I don't know if it is a real bug since i "tested" it with active tools (Sadly, I can't try again without tools!) but maybe someone had the same bug in the past. please tell it here then.
How it should be:
Troop movements should disappear like they do after every stage of the bandits. they just don't disappear after the troops came back from the last bandit camp.
Screenshot:
bbunqswtl79.jpg

malgai

Hera
I guess that's what you mean. When the troops come back from the last attack on bandits camp, the troop movement doesn't disappear like it should when the troops came back to their city.

And again, because I received personal mails because of active tools in a bug report: I know it!! All my other bug reports are without scripts. What should I do when scripts are enabled because I needed them for easier gameplay and the bug occurs when I have scripts enabled? after a reload the bug will be gone, so disabling wouldn't make any sense in this case. If it was possible to clean all the bandits again, I would try it without scripts. But in this case it is not possible (for me) to reproduce this issue without scripts.

But what I can add to this report: Since I cleared 100 stages of the bandits camp, I am sure this issue was only with the last one and not with the previous ones. When I did the others I sometimes had scripts enabled and sometimes I didn't have them. This issue never happened. Only after the last stage.

buffysara

Athena
Ich hatte das praktisch immer wenn ich längere Zeit on war und Kämpfe in Reihe abgearbeitet habe.
Zuletzt auf Taras. Das ging soweit das zwei Truppensymbole auf dem Screen waren,.
Eins wie von Malgai geschildert und ein weiteres wieder unterwegs zum Banditendorf. T
Spätestens nach dem 10. Angriff war es jedesmal so. Oft auch schon früher.
Der Tab war dabei häufig im Hintergrund.
Mich hats nicht so gestört. F 5 und alles ist ok.
Sorry für deutsch.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thank you for the report :)

Indeed if it happens with tools active and refreshing the page fixes the bug, you can report it with tools on... as that's the only option :p
Just mentioning that refreshing the page did the trick is enough, then we can internally test if it was due to the scripts or not.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
That one looks correct, in fact if you send two different attacks, you will see two different markers on the map, one each attack.

upload_2019-6-1_11-29-56.png

buffysara

Athena
no it was not korrekt
two different battles

without scripts

no line and Symbol

35892674mr.png

two symbols, one Movement

35892728ol.png

or this
Symbol without Movement

35892717gn.png

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Could you please create a separate thread with all the details then?