Fixed Island Quest Troop Send

JaiMalik

Cyclop
JaiMalik
Sandbox 5

(Bug found on desktop version)
Chrome

Steps to reproduce:Choose "Intrigue of the Merchants" challenge and then choose "help weapons merchant" option and then click on "challenge" icon.

Detailed error description (What you see): When "challenge" icon is pressed, a blank window comes up. you are no able to send support to finish the quest. Looks like it started with new update to quest window.Timed quest is working fine (weakened defense). I have not tried attacking or defending quest as of yet.

How it should be:Window with troop support option should pop up so that you can choose and send support.

Attachments

• grepo bug 0516.png
    grepo bug 0516.png
    799.8 KB · Views: 113

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Weird, I can't reproduce it, I see it correctly on my computer.

Do you have any script/tool installed on your browser? A cache cleaning can help too, even if this is a "new" window it can use some "old" components that need to be reloaded.

DeletedUser4336

i have the same problem... can't send troops but sending resources works

JaiMalik

Cyclop
Cleared cache and turned off add ons. I got the same result. Tried attacking challenge and got the same thing. Looks like the proper window for any troop sending challenge is not coming up properly.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It seems that it happens for certain accounts only. Hopefully the devs will find a solution soon :)

Thank you guys for the help, and keep sharing any news if you notice something else.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Today we had a second update that should have fixed this issue, can you confirm it guys?