Duplicate Island quest 600% complete, can not get reward.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4209
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4209

Ingame Nick: JustTony
Affected world: Sandbox 5

(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser: Google chrome

(Bug found on mobile version)
Device: Samsung galaxy S6
O.S.: Android
App Version: 2.123.0

Steps to reproduce: I started an island quest (The stranded captain) on my phone, but it will not let me get my reward even though it says it is 600% complete...

Detailed error description (What you see): Quest progress 600% but can only click "Show progress"

How it should be: I should be able to collect my reward from the island quest after completing it 100%

Screenshot: not working for some reason...

DeletedUser

I have the exact same problem, two quests at 131%, can't complete them. They just keep counting, even after refreshing.
Nickname: Thanassis.
Sandbox 5
Google Chrome

DeletedUser4156

not exactly the same but the same world (sandbox 5) , the time of the reinforcement in biremes nearly finished (50 minutes out of five hours) and I didn't get a single bireme
I reloaded the page several times already
another problem the constructions of buildings finish but stay in the building line unless I reload , I had to do it a dozen times already this morning

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We're having some issues on timed events, such as trainings, island quests, and I fear units generators too... issue has been reported anyways.

DeletedUser4156

not exactly the same but the same world (sandbox 5) , the time of the reinforcement in biremes nearly finished (50 minutes out of five hours) and I didn't get a single bireme
I reloaded the page several times already
another problem the constructions of buildings finish but stay in the building line unless I reload , I had to do it a dozen times already this morning
And it's the same for the recruitments ,in the barracks , and if you're not behind your screen the fnished building or recruitment , blocks the following buildings or recruitments

DeletedUser4209

I notice that I also am not getting the active bonus I bought with laurels from the grempolympia event. So I should just wait till it gets resolved?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I notice that I also am not getting the active bonus I bought with laurels from the grempolympia event. So I should just wait till it gets resolved?
Exactly, devs are already on it!

It will get fixed asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.