Fixed Game mechanics temporarily stuck

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
As many of you may have noticed we're experiencing some game mechanics that actually get stuck.
Issues reported so far:
  • Unit generators
  • Training units
  • Upgrading buildings
  • Upgrading BPV
  • Timed island quests

Please, do not open any new thread about this isse or it will be closed and redirected here.
Write below only if you have any new specific case or info to report about this topic.

Anyways, our developers were quite busy on fixing some live markets issues, that's why they had a delay on solving this one (I think everyone can understand that live markets have priority than beta).
Live issues has been fixed, now they're working on this one, so please just calm down and wait before the fix.

We apologize for the inconvenience, for any question feel free to ask it here.

DeletedUser

Good morning,
The following Gropolympia rewards did not arrive:
biremes- (twice)
light ships.
And the horsemen reinforcement does not arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4235

None of my Grepolympia awards arrived, neither did the Archers reinforcement bonus. Farming villages are not upgrading and I haven't been receiving any island quests for a long time.

DeletedUser4236

Using the tokens from the event they show for the allocated time but dont actually give me the units desired. 3 myth tokens no myths to show for it, hp and ls tokens as well. Also quests not giving me the rewards and having to refresh the page when speeding up a build.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
As you may have noticed we ran a ninja update just a few minutes ago and the situation should be stable again.

Can you confirm it? I'm doing some test and everything is working fine.

DeletedUser4209

Yes everything seems to be working! Do you happen to know if purchased rewards from Grepolympia have been processed?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The fix is not retroactive, so everything done in the past can't be restored, but from now everything should work properly.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
You just tested a game beta version that didn't work properly, causing as side effect that laurel loss :)