Instant Buy feedback thread

Scoot ER

Cyclop
The ONLY redeeming quality that has been implemented is the ability to instantly finish a building in the final five (5) minutes for free. If you wanted to do something really awesome, just expand our inventory from 10 items to 20 or 25. They can cost more, like 75 or 100 Gold, and they will be opened. I would gladly pay 1100 Gold to gain 15 more inventory slots.

I know my idea and topic is not on subject to the current issue of the new changes to the game. I want to make my point that a small change can make a large amount of players happy, and make InnoGame a good amount of money. Also this type of change does not require a lot of manpower, and development time to implement. So, the change can be cost effective for InnoGames as well, and make people happy.

As an overall review of the new changes, I am not in favor of them. As I mentioned earlier, I do like the instant finish for a building in the last five (5) minutes. I do agree that the instant buy prices are way too high to be an option to use. Those few with money to burn, (and have no real lives), will love this option. This can have an adverse affect of making the semi-Gold users into non-Gold users. Those players that spent Gold on the 50% reduction time do not have that option now. If I were InnoGames, I would NEVER take away the option for a player to spend Gold (since Gold = real $$€€) in the game. The more options players are given to use Gold, the more often they might use it. Can anyone tell me what is the difference between a player that uses/spends 10 Gold a dozen times; and a player that uses/spends 120 Gold once? ?????????? That's RIGHT!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!! 120 Gold = 120 Gold = REAL $$$€€€€!!!!

Alright I have gone on long enough about this; I am going to let someone else have a crick at this.

DeletedUser

In revolt worlds if my wall was destroyed I would spend gold to half the building time of my wall since I had 12h to build it. This would cost 625 gold. Now with the halving feature removed you will need to spend additional gold to cut the construction time. I rarely need a building completed instantly and I'd rather pay less and wait more. With the increased cost of rebuilding a wall instantly I will never use this since it doesn't make sense to me. I'd rather wait the full construction time than sped 270 gold for a building that takes 3h to complete.

Please bring back the option to cut construction time by half so I can continue spending gold in a way that makes sense.

DeletedUser2945

Instant buy, is not a thing you will implement. It will cost you money, as people will not buy instantly a building nor troops or will do it only once.
People will spend much easier money to half building time and do it another time but not for immediate sales, or you need to reduce costs drasticly. Also the feature that it will not work 5 minutes in advance to an attack will reduce income.

DeletedUser

This is far too expensive and I will not be using it ..... I much prefer the cutting construction time feature. You attract large/medium and small gold users with this one. With Instant buy it will just be the large gold users and even for them it will be a struggle.