Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Ingame time problem.

DeletedUser

Nick: Thanassis
World: Sandbox5
Browser: Chrome

Dear support,

There is a problem with the in-game time, not sure where it is in though.

I use the attack planner to plan my attacks so that there is a minimal amount of time between subsequent attacks.
I will explain what happened:

Attack 1: Departure: 12:06:21 Arrival: 15:55:00
Attack 2: Departure: 12:42:37 Arrival: 15:55:05
Attack 3: Departure: 14:03:30 Arrival: 15:54:57
Attack 4: Departure: 14:24:08 Arrival: 15:54:52

Only a few seconds in between, actually too a few too much seconds but I don't want to take the risk of ruining it completely so calculated in a few error secs. That was my plan. But this happened next.

Attack 1: Launched: 12:06:21 Arrival: 15:55:10 (10 seconds difference)
Attack 2: Launched: 12:42:37 Arrival: 15:55:13 (8 seconds difference)
Attack 3: Launched: 14:03:31 Arrival: 15:54:57 (-1 second difference)
Attack 4: Launched: 14:34:54 (hero) Arrival: 15:54:50 (-2 seconds difference)

This is giving the enemy a good extra 11 seconds gap to work in.

I have not refreshed the browser between the attacks in the hope the difference would stay 10 seconds after seeing the first attack. The attacks were send successfully right after clicking 'attack', so the browser did not load which could have explained the delay.

Gr,
Thanassis

Last edited by a moderator:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This is not a bug, it's a feature that we have in Grepolis since the game release.

In order to add some suspance and aleatory factors, each order (both attacks and supports) will get a random modifier that will shift the order arrival within a range of about ~10 seconds.

Don't worry, it's not a browser issue, even if sometimes factors like browser/connection can apply an additional bonus/malus of one or two seconds, but obviously this is not something we can control.

DeletedUser

Alright, thanks for answering. Guess that makes it more exciting, which is good.

Gr,
Thanassis