Acknowledged Harpies just disappeared with no report

DeletedUser4906

Ingame: Sarastro
World: Sandbox 16: on beta
Browser: Chrome:
Reproduction steps:

1. 1. When I go to the attack overview, it just shows the attack for one second and then disappears. -- the mini icon is just stuck on processing arrived commands.
Detailed error description (What you see):

After sending an attack to lift an enemy siege of an allied attack, all 91 of my harpies disappeared from city 014. New Bratislava. No report given. They are not on their way back and I haven't received any new bp from the attack.

When I go to the attack overview, it just shows the attack for one second and then disappears. -- the mini icon is just stuck on processing arrived commands.

How it should be: I should receive a report for the attack and then receive the adequate BP, as well as the return of all of the harpies that did not die in the attack.

Screenshot:
unable to screenshot

DeletedUser4906

also we lost some cities due to not attack with fliers. it's not fair.

he does have a point -- all of our attacks were to break enemy sieges...and would have likely done so...

my harpy attack should have broken the siege on jogis Traumhafen

but instead theyre just all gone (no report and no bp) and its stuck on processing orders...it's as if the attack never hit and all my troops have disappeared.

peterzazou

Cyclop
so score is 1-1 ...
i get this anwser ...so get ready for the same.
----------
Hello peterzazou,

That's unfortunately a bug, our developers will try to find a solution to prevent it to happen again in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience.