Fixed Grepolympia Discipline rewards.

Server : zz2
Now that Discipline 1 Hoplite race has ended, looks like first 10 alliances still have not received the reward.

I had some quotes about this from other alliances that had ended in the top10 for Discipline 1 Hoplite race claiming that no reward was given.

Any chance this is an event bug (like the ranking) or we get all rewards in the end of the event?

(because in previous similar events I recall we were getting rewards after ending each step)

Thanks

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
When did your friends told that? Because we did a second update in the afternoon about this topic... do someone still miss the bonus?

giorgosthegrate

Divine Envoy
i have the same problem with my mate....my allience finish into the top 10 allience in hoplite race and we dont have reseave the awards....

Well as giorgiosthegate also mentioned, issue still exist.
And just did typical troubleshooting (clear cookies, cache, disable addons, etc) but prize still does not appear.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser

When did your friends told that? Because we did a second update in the afternoon about this topic... do someone still miss the bonus?

Also no bonus get there. My alliance ranked fourth in the ranking. look here
mkpzviuvp87.jpg

Do not find anything, even in extended inventory.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

regards
Geisti

Last edited by a moderator:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
You won't find anything in the inventory, the bonus is just a power active on your towns.

Anyways, thanks for the additional info, i've forwarded everything to devs.

DeletedUser

You won't find anything in the inventory, the bonus is just a power active on your towns.

Anyways, thanks for the additional info, i've forwarded everything to devs.
Thank you Arci,
I see it that I made a mistake here, when I have massively attacked you. I have a raven black humor, hope can continue to work together here.
If both want the same here, make this game better!
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Let's wait until tomorrow, maybe they're still working on it.

If you still don't get the bonus, i'll reopen the report ^^

DeletedUser2456

Its strange but treu some of our alianse didnt got the bonus and other didt
As whe are in same alianse my friend didt got it and i didnt lol worse part of all is he is inactive and i am not hahahaha

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks again for the feedback, the repair script has been ran on all zz servers with the last update :)

Note: The rewards are given using the rank before the change on top10 average calculation, so someone actually on the previous top10 ranking may not have the bonus, most probably because their alliance was not on top 10 when the first ranking was recorded.

DeletedUser2456

Dont know as i cant find it
rank is based on what nr you get after event hop archer javelin and chariot race
People what are nr 1 2 3 gets a top 1 2 3
peopel after 3 gets top 500 ?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Dont know as i cant find it
rank is based on what nr you get after event hop archer javelin and chariot race
People what are nr 1 2 3 gets a top 1 2 3
peopel after 3 gets top 500 ?
This is not the right thread to ask questions but yes, that's exactly how that award behaves :)

DeletedUser4221

Hello,

I am sorry but there is always a partial bug with the rewards on zz5.

My alliance RoMaNiA MeA is on the rank 10 on zz5 for the the hoplite race and the Archery but i have only one rewards "olympic senses" , we have not The Olympic Torch.

I have test on firefox and chrome and clear cache and cookie but still have only one of the two rewards.

ScreenHunter_35 Oct. 27 11.12.jpg

ScreenHunter_36 Oct. 27 11.13.jpg

Regards