Fixed Grepolympia Alliance rewards

Server zz2

As per Grepolympia event, after each discipline there are alliance rewards.
As per decription if you leave alliance you lose the bonus... (if you join you get it)
Also says that bonus will affect all NEW towns that you get....

well.... looks like we are having a bug....

Got 3 towns yesterday and none got the bonus.

cdc467e53b18457fa819b4e3ccaa4a14.png

despite all "old" towns do get it...

6b49df819a57401cb6fb16a11344c991.png

Also checked in the android app and also there no spells/bonus for new towns....

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Ouch, this can be annoying.

Thanks for the report, we'll check asap!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Unfortunately we had several cases on live markets too. Can you try if leaving/rejoining the alliance does the trick?

Well, I can tell you without trying that this would do "the trick" (since it did the trick last year), but as a recommendation it is still as dangerous as it was last year, in the German forums - at least when players on WW island read it and don´t think twice before trying.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Even if the result looks similar, it's not the same root cause that has been fixed last year, that's why i asked :)

I cannot test it since I have founder rights in the worlds concerned. Town ID 12264 (zz5) is one of the cities concerned.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Ok, thanks anyway :)

We have good news, devs are on it and we will probably see the fix soon ;)

Since the last of the alliance effects will expire in less than two hours, we won't be able to confirm the fix on Beta, whenever it might come...^^

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It seems to work, I had a couple of towns affected on my live account and they now correctly have their power assigned :)