Full screen overview feedback thread.

DeletedUser

Let us know what do you think on our latest feature, which is the full screen overview!

DeletedUser3397

amazing beautiful graphics, the game is going well .... kudos to the staff of Grepolis
sorry for my English but use a translator of languages

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so whats going to sit on that island? :) is that where the lighthouse is going to be if you build it?

DeletedUser

Thank god just some visual upgrades. I was already worried you might have added some useful improvements to the Interface. Whew.

DeletedUser

Thank god just some visual upgrades. I was already worried you might have added some useful improvements to the Interface. Whew.

being a straight up jerk doesnt help the game get any better. If that was your version of something nice to say then brother you need to keep your mouth shut!! :hmmm:

DeletedUser

Good job!
*facepalm*
Can not even fix the militia called..shit load times because of this ... ..
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

It looks great the full screen island view on the graphics, however is it possible to make a minimize/maximize button because this may interfere with multitasking on this game where you can slide the world map or island view, while controlling your daily business on your city. Just asking, not forcing anything on the creators/designers.

DeletedUser

This is beautiful I must say. I like it very much. Kudos to the Grepo Team. You guys are doing a great job. We hope to see better and more improved changes to the game.

I am so loving this GAME!

DeletedUser

yea well, its looking good but it really would be great if it could be possible to get it to window mode maybe as a setting or just between minimize and close. the prob is when you dont have the captain you cannot manage your farming villages while having a look at the city, you cannot trade with other city since you dont see them and if you change to the map you cannot change the building without going back to the city view. thats quite a lot more of work if you want to click through your cities to manage everything.
now you only can do it if you have enough gold to buy the administrator and captain. i dont think everyone can afford that on the usual worlds or at least dont want to so as it is now its hindering the gaming...

DeletedUser

being a straight up jerk doesnt help the game get any better.

This new city view doesn't help the game get any better either. People might like it now but as it's still the same graphics for every city everyone will soon be bored by it as well.
And, as contraire wrote, it makes managing your cities much more complicated if you don't buy gold. (On normal servers, beta is different, of course.)

DeletedUser

i didnt see any problem with it...besides you are trying to take what i said out of context...the way he worded it was really rude...it wasnt constructive at all. Look at all of the other posts. they arent being rude or jerk like in their posts. their criticism is constructive and will most likely lead to a solution. the post that i quoted was none of those things.

i agree that there should be a setting to put it into a window mode though. even though i dont have any problem with the little extra clicking :)

I still want to know what they are going to put on that island in the middle of the water!! :p

DeletedUser2278

I like the look of the new visual but have to agree with the comments about a windowed option and the inability to still move around the map when in town overview.

To prevent visual boredom maybe different towns could be viewed from other angles????

DeletedUser

i like, my only complaint is i still wish they would show all the little houses... i mean where do your citizens live XD

DeletedUser3168

Surperb!

The artistic village full screen is very nicely done. The idea for this change is very advantageous. It makes playing the game extremely smooth and less cumbersome. I am personally really enjoying it a lot. Thanks to those responsible. Quite a blessing.