Full screen overview feedback thread.

DeletedUser

besides you are trying to take what i said out of context...the way he worded it was really rude...it wasnt constructive at all. Look at all of the other posts. they arent being rude or jerk like in their posts. their criticism is constructive and will most likely lead to a solution. the post that i quoted was none of those things.

Let me give you some constructive insights on the unreflected words that you so generously share with us:

Out of context? Maybe because you don't like seeing your own misguided words reflected back on you.
Your wording is both unconstructive and much more rude than anything else in this thread so your pathetic flaming makes you both a hypocrate and a jerk. Congratulations, brother!
Constructive: 'All the other posts' (quote) state how much people like it. Do you even know what constructive means or do you think it makes your opinion sound legit or smart? In fact there's only 2 positive feedback posts that are also constructive. The rest is just about how much people like it. Thumbs up or thumbs down = pretty low on the constructive scale. Got it? Google feedback, constructive and criticism. Take a few hours to research and then don't overuse them.
Jerk: Someone who's rude and insulting. Usually not very bright on top. You don't seem to understand much and yet you run around insulting people. That's a classic.
I on the other hand was obviously stating my dissatisfaction with the fact that here's even another change to the gfx and much fuss and drumroll about it while there are dozens of pressing issues of technical nature to be dealt with.
Now since you seem to think that was my version of something nice to say then let me put this into simple language for you, my smart brother:
I am criticizing the prioritizing of graphics over technical improvements regarding the interface and game mechanics.
That's both feedback and constructive and criticism (this is just a feedback thread but you mentioned criticism, so there you have it. Brother. Heh.).
Maybe cynicism is beyond your scope which would explain why it makes you go crazy and call it rude but, to be honest, it wouldn't matter since you're just looking for an opportunity to be a jerk yourself and blame it on someone else. (P)

DeletedUser2278

it could differ from island to island showing what kind of island it is (+wood, -silver and such)

I thought that originally but thought it may be a little too much extra work considering there are other technical issues to be sorted so I didn't mention it.

On the point of technical issues, have just noticed that the new build queue stays on-screen, even after the senate is closed, the only way I can clear it is to refresh the page.

DeletedUser

i didnt see any problem with it...besides you are trying to take what i said out of context...the way he worded it was really rude...it wasnt constructive at all. Look at all of the other posts. they arent being rude or jerk like in their posts. their criticism is constructive and will most likely lead to a solution. the post that i quoted was none of those things.

i agree that there should be a setting to put it into a window mode though. even though i dont have any problem with the little extra clicking :)

I still want to know what they are going to put on that island in the middle of the water!! :p

Nope, I didn't take anything out of context. First of all this forum doesn't quote quotes and I was too lazy trying to arrange that.
However what was in the quote didn't even matter. Neither his post nor your post nor this new city overview help to make this game any better. It's just some new and boring graphics, nothing that will have any long-term effect on the players.
I also don't see what was rude about his post. Saying that something useless is useless certainly isn't. Contrarily you were the one who was rude. (calling somebody a jerk certainly is, don't you agree?)
Then you complained about his reply not being construcitve. But why didn't you complain about all those other replies which aren't construcitve? Replies like "Good job! " or "It looks amazing by the way!!! great job!! " (yes, that is your own reply) aren't constructive either.
And if it's ok for you to say that you like something then why shouldn't it be ok for somebody else to say that (s)he does not like something? Or do you want some sort of censorship in here so that it is only allowed to comment when you like a change?
I'm asking because the second sentence in that reply kinda indicates this:
"If that was your version of something nice to say then brother you need to keep your mouth shut!! "

DeletedUser

I just wonder what happens if I have..active full-screen view of the city..and a colony ship attacks me..then I see the battle of the troops..and the great clapping of the heroes of the city wall..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

regards
Geisti

Thank you for creating the Fullscreen Town Overview

A couple of times I asked myself why the ship on the north-west of the island with the three trees looks like as it flying.

Now I have the answer. The shadows of the whole graphics are in the north-north-east, but the shadow of this one boat together with the little boat behind it are in the east-east-east-south - and this look funny.
Why does your artist do so?

DeletedUser2820

I don't like it, I found useless the new full screen overview.. all this graphics (in some case is animated) make heavy the game..

I would like play at the game, not look the "super graphic"!!

DeletedUser

I really like this overview :D
The only thing I would change is you know when you click the hammer it shows a hammer next to all the buildings so you can upgrade it? It would be a lot easier if when you clicked on the hammer the only buildings that get hammer next to them are the ones you can enough resources for

DeletedUser

Thank you for the feedback. Everything posted is sent to further instances. I hope we will have more feedback threads like this in the future :)

DeletedUser

I just wonder what happens if I have..active full-screen view of the city..and a colony ship attacks me..then I see the battle of the troops..and the great clapping of the heroes of the city wall..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

regards
Geisti

That would be great. Currently the job done is really nice but there are so many animations :(...

If you would see the water cascade down with an animation. Or ships that move and also how you attack the troops besieging the city, it would be really nice.

DeletedUser

That would be great. Currently the job done is really nice but there are so many animations :(...

If you would see the water cascade down with an animation. Or ships that move and also how you attack the troops besieging the city, it would be really nice.

That is a longer term idea, however we do not deny implementing it in the future.

DeletedUser

That is a longer term idea, however we do not deny implementing it in the future.
This is not your serious ..which is still a browser game .. and no game consoles that you play on the XBox ..:angry:

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

Thank you for the suggestion! It will be forwarded to developers.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the suggestion! It will be forwarded to developers.
That was a joke .. concerning the other animations .. do not want any more animations here .. the active here are already too much for my taste ..
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

regards
Geisti