Forum Layout

From Style chooser, xenForo gives the opportunity to have more than one style at a forum.

Currently we have two....

erg3JGlaSUOg8G1qgtbhsQ.png

The crapy "Default Style" I am currently using and the "New Grepolis 1.9" which is the new proposal for which as I have said in the feedback section, I find a total failure....

So I propose for the "Old Grepolis" forum style to also be added as a style in the option.
Style already exist so it just needs to be added or even replace "Default Style".

=============================

So if more than 500 people vote for in favor of this, here (positive comments or likes) I will provide you a workaround to also be able to use the DIO tools script
tKvASrwqQIqEL5s4NFxOuQ.png
which is having some issues since last update.....
I am still using it with no issues

N2qBC6jfTMihUH5p-Qp28Q.png

So if until next Friday evening 24/11/2017 (or sooner if we hit target) there are at least 500 people supporting this, I will give you the work out.

Enjoy your weekend....

DeletedUser2940

This is some exceptional likebait (haven't seen anything like this on this forum yet) and I am happy with the new layout (the old was OK, too). However, I will still give you a like (because why not).

DeletedUser2458

I do not like DIO tools at all... but I like the idea itself.

I do not like DIO tools at all... but I like the idea itself.

Solution for DIO tool has nothing to do with proposal...
It was just a gift in case people were voting for idea.... as a motivation because from what I just saw is that only 4-5 people seems to be active in this forum....
They do not even take part in forum contest for free gold and other prizes......

Otherwise they would not be asking for participation to latest forum contest so late after it started....just 2 days prior end date!!!!

dyTZvrOuQkiShjVkN0FSew.png

And as the color selection hurt my eyes too much and vision is so precious.... I will also do not bother any more ......
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Otherwise they would not be asking for participation to latest forum contest so late after it started....just 2 days prior end date!!!!

dyTZvrOuQkiShjVkN0FSew.png

And as the color selection hurt my eyes too much and vision is so precious.... I will also do not bother any more ......
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

That notification was just a reminder :)

And please, can you use different threads for different things?

DeletedUser

I am AGAINST your idea @galanoulis because the new default style of the forum is just an update of the previous one in my opinion. This isn't a new style but the improvement of the old, you don't need to access the previous version of the current style in my opinion since it's an improvement.

Last edited by a moderator:
That notification was just a reminder :)

And please, can you use different threads for different things?

Like it or not once again I was proven right.....
Proof???? The number of candidates not enough for the number of gifts...
Unclaimed gifts....
Considering number of game accounts.... participation was less than 5 % (no I will not be hard on you and say below 1%)_

I am AGAINST your idea @galanoulis because the new default style of the forum is just an update of the previous one in my opinion. This isn't a new style but the improvement of the old, you don't need to access the previous version of the current style in my opinion since it's an improvement.

Well done for you and I am really glad that you have no vision issues and both your eyes are good.....
But this world is not that good for everyone and some people might have issue with their eyes.... or some of them might have only one eye....
For those people vision is not taken for granded like it does for you but is as valiable as their life....

Therefore stop pretending the smart guy and try to increment your post count and read before you write.........

I never said it is not an evolution of the previous style.

What I said was to also keep the previous style as well (BECAUSE THE XENFORO GIVES THIS ABILITY!!!!) as well as the new style......
Because for some of us (well at least for my eye) as I have written in the feedback section, new style is too annoying.......

I wish you the best for your eyes and never be in a position to have to cry when a screen appears on your monitor with such crappy and irritating color combination as the New Grepolis 1.9 style.....

And next time provide better justification for your opinion apart for a disagree...
Make the post count you want to achieve to count.....