New Features and Changes

• Reports - It is now possible to publish several reports at the same time. You can publish up to 20 reports at once.
    mass_report.png

Finally some good news and a practical improvement!!!
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser3858

I agree, it's usefull. Thank you for multiple publishing!

Yes, it´s useful - but it would be even more useful with the wall level bug for published reports fixed as well...^^

May I ask why it´s not possible to filter/define the information shown in those published reports? Obviously those settings must be the same for the whole bunch published at a time, but I don´t see why it should not be possible to define the settings at all. There would be enough space for the usual filters in the publishing window if the warning was not displayed...^^

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The main reason is to tackle the different options you can get on reports. For instance spy reports and regular battle reports have different options.

I have just received one of those (awful) semi-automatic in-game applications (with those equally awful "accept" and "reject" buttons), but was surprised to see the older and shorter application form again. On May 1, it still was the longer form, just compared the messages.

May 1, 2018:

Hi,

My name is xxx and I would like to join your alliance.

Please fill out the following information to increase your chances to be accepted:

Experience: Is this your first world? Since when do you play on this world? How long have you been playing Grepolis? What is the highest city score you have achieved?

Alliance Activity: Have you ever been in an alliance? Do you actively participate in the alliance forum? Have you ever had an administrative position within an alliance and would you be interested to perform such a role?

Greetings,
xxx

May 29, 2018:

Hi, my name is xxx. I found your alliance using the alliance finder and I would like to join you. I look forward to receiving an invitation.

Kind regards, xxx

Since both forms tend to be lacking any additional word from the applicants´ side, I prefer the shorter version (without those inapt and annoying questions that always stay unanswered anyway) and thus don´t complain; and I would even prefer to have those semi-automatic application forms sent to Hades altogether...^^
But I cannot remember that any such change was announced in the last few changelogs, so I wonder whether this return to the old form is intended or not.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Sorry, I missed this post :)

To my knowledge this hasn't been changed. Maybe the player just deleted the additional part.