DeletedUser3939

Hi Arci, the Battle Point issue was targetet ad me because of some jealous players with their resentment to my progress. I joined the world 16 month later than the other big players and they use gold to progress, i used battle points. what is wrong with this system? I play HONEST and you remember you accuesed me of using Bots or illegal scripts which I DID NOT do and NEVER WILL. So please revert this change of bash points. Or at least, make a lower % but not zero for own bash. I have no enemies here
Thanks and salve, Emiliano

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This recent change has been proposed and discussed by the Grepolis Player Council to avoid many players in the live worlds doing battle points in a way that the majority of the players considers "unfair", as in fact it's not by taking part in real battles.

I will forward the feedback that there still are some players who'd like to exploit this procedure, but honestly I don't think it will be reverted as it has been requested by a big portion of our worldwide community.

DeletedUser2458

It honestly should NOT be reverted. I can't say it's an unfair strategy but it's selfish and it can help to destroy own ally. Just imagine that this strategy is used by half of an ally...

You play a war cooperative game. So, it's right that the game is designed in this way...

And I doubt it's implemented 'cause you... it's 'cause players like you. Players who ruin the game balance, gameplay and atmosphere.