DeletedUser2458

So, Grepolympia bug fixing... does it mean that this event will be next? I hope it won't! Still same events... -_-

• The team is actively working hard on something that can't be released yet... stay tuned!
Lol, that is a nice announcement..... we are doing something that we can not tell...
I had the feeling that this was routine.... to design and implement new features which you announch after completing them. As
I mean that you have an idea, you do it and then you announce it..... and the rest of the world gets informed..... otherwise competitors could steal the idea....
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Did you like the spoiler for the event? :p

• The team is actively working hard on something that can't be released yet... stay tuned!
About this one.. It's something really cool that will probably be announced in the next few weeks ;)

DeletedUser2458

It's pretty nice to work on something and don't ask feedback in advance. :D

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It is something made up by your feedbacks, so... :)

Don't worry, we will have the time to test and discuss about it here... but just, it's too early ^^

It is something made up by your feedbacks, so... :)

Don't worry, we will have the time to test and discuss about it here... but just, it's too early ^^

We have just seen (requirement screen, travel time simulator) how wrong Inno might translate (misunderstood) community feedback into (bad) features. Why, for heaven´s sake, don´t you show us what you plan to do first, and let the players comment on those plans before investing manpower and effort into something maybe nobody wants to see in the game?

It´s never too early. It´s always the same frustration on both sides when the players see whatever you think is based on their feedback for the first time after it was designed, coded and implemented on Beta. And no - the GPC will not change anything, since the GPC is nothing but another concept planned and implemented without asking and involving the communities first.