Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We are looking forward to your feedback about version 2.128. Here you can find the changelog, that will be compiled day by day with new informations.

PinkBerry

Centaur
i found the first cost of Ylestres very accessible and very useful her low cost and her effect when you begin in a bad island and have not a lot of coins, now all heroes of ressources are not cheap
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser2458

It's sad to see that you are improving the feature 'WWs are attackable during the vacation mode'... it should be removed as it's affecting in negative way more players than the issue which caused implementation of this. :(

I understand... but the vacation mode for WWs cities could be limited to e.g. 30 days in row... or the vacation mode could have two days counters. The first counter will keep its currently design (so, every year 42 days + 14 days which can be bought; related to account) and the second one - new - for WWs cities - related to game world; e.g. 21 days which player gets when he starts playing a world; no way to refill these days; an option to go on vac. with(out) this feature being enabled.

Since we have been informed that the change regarding VM for WW cities will be revised for markets not in favor of this change (at least for existing/old worlds), and since nonetheless I have just received the new message warning me that our WW (level 0!!!) will be endangered, I would kindly ask you to inform us whether (and when) the VM change will be revised on Beta.

Since we won´t have a Christmas peace time because we are "only" Beta players:(, we should at least have information regarding your plans. (Sorry for asking for missing information again...8-))

Btw, the text of the warning is not correct. I have been warned that two players of my alliance have started vacation mode, while only one player of my alliance has activated vacation mode (and two of her cities are concerned.... that´s where the 2 seems to come from).

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
And again, why didn't announc anythng new because we don't really have news to share.

The VM change has been applied on beta since day 1 and it has never been disabled.

Thanks for the bug report, today's bugfix should have fixed it.

There is still a bug left, as far as I can see.

Since you will receive the warning messages separately for each single player (i.e. at the moment he or she will activate VM), there is no reason why the text reads

[player´s name] in your alliance has started vacation mode. They have cities on islands with world wonders:

And the message still says that VM was "started" instead of "activated".

Btw, it would be helpful if the BB-Code of the cities listed could be copied (or the message could be published alltogether, with clickable BB-codes).