Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We are looking forward to your feedback about version 2.127. Here you can find the changelog, that will be compiled day by day with new informations.

DeletedUser2458

The 'wooden' hero is cheaper than the 'stone' one? o_O I always have more stone than wood. I think wood is the most valuable basic resource. Aaand when I ask for stone from co-players, it's no problem to get it but on other side, when I ask for wood, I will get it from only few players... so, I expect they have resource ratio quite same. :cc

However, that's maybe exactly why you want to have the 'wooden' hero cheaper... to easily get. :D It depends on view.

PinkBerry

Centaur
it only miss a hero like aristotle but for birems et triremes
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

most of the news heroes were asked long time ago, and i'm happy we can have all them, in this new changelog
it's a good opportunity to test them before their official issue
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser2362

We are looking forward to your feedback about version 2.127. Here you can find the changelog, that will be compiled day by day with new informations.
I have a question... Are awards for these heroes also being implemented or will that happen at a later date?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I have a question... Are awards for these heroes also being implemented or will that happen at a later date?
They're already implemented on GrepolisScore, don't you see them?

Check the category "Heroes" :)