Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Please share with us here your feedbacks about the 2017 edition of the event Trial of the Slingers.

yonut258

Game support
The announcement starts with "Greetings, {Nickname}!"
Was it always like this and I didn't notice or it's a bug? haha

DeletedUser

Laughable..

Old event..Only pictures were exchanged..The number already has a beard like ZZ Top..
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser3887

@* Arci * Are the egg collection rewards the same for the live worlds? Because 6 devine senses are a bit too much.

Ι think egg drop rate is kinda low.... after so many days still have only 5 out of 30 eggs....and I say that as every day I spend my first 5 shoots on the same color pots and have only 4/10 eggs while spending rest shoots on the other color got 1/10 and 0/10 on 3rd color (for remaining shots) . This means that at least two colors have same number of hits but not same number (or at least near) of revealed eggs.

Also something regarding daily ranking.... as it was mentioned in previous events, it is really nice and handy to also see full ranking...
i.e. if you are in position 10 or 40 to see who is on #1 etc

DeletedUser2362

Ι think egg drop rate is kinda low.... after so many days still have only 5 out of 30 eggs....and I say that as every day I spend my first 5 shoots on the same color pots and have only 4/10 eggs while spending rest shoots on the other color got 1/10 and 0/10 on 3rd color (for remaining shots) . This means that at least two colors have same number of hits but not same number (or at least near) of revealed eggs.

Also something regarding daily ranking.... as it was mentioned in previous events, it is really nice and handy to also see full ranking...
i.e. if you are in position 10 or 40 to see who is on #1 etc
Agreed. I spent 4 or 5k gold when in third (I wanted first place). I didn't realize the gap between first and second was several hundred points. I think this change would help players.