Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Feel free to share here your feedback about this year's edition of Sparta vs Hades :)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
There are new new rewards and the r event has some changes like the final prize :)

Just noticed that the sentence (and more...^^) was only copied & pasted from last year´s announcement.

I should have noticed that before even asking, but we all can blame it on this week´s temperatures...^^

DeletedUser4511

@Arci is there no exclusive hero for completing the final battleground this year? (I'm asking for Beta and for when the event is unveiled on the international/national markets.) I'm just checking, as the wiki page doesn't appear to have been updated since last year, and still shows Medea as part of the final reward for worlds with heroes.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
@Arci is there no exclusive hero for completing the final battleground this year? (I'm asking for Beta and for when the event is unveiled on the international/national markets.) I'm just checking, as the wiki page doesn't appear to have been updated since last year, and still shows Medea as part of the final reward for worlds with heroes.

The wiki has been updated this morning, and you can read as follows: Depending on the version of the event, on worlds with heroes, you may get a new exclusive hero on top of the culture level.

I can confirm that this edition will NOT have any hero as final reward :)

DeletedUser4511

The wiki has been updated this morning, and you can read as follows: Depending on the version of the event, on worlds with heroes, you may get a new exclusive hero on top of the culture level.

I can confirm that this edition will NOT have any hero as final reward :)
Okay, thanks for the confirmation.

(Medea being left in the image made me think that the event wiki page hadn't been updated, as there was a case earlier this year where there was a new hero, but the wiki article still referred to the previous year's event and that year's hero.)

Buffysara said:
Auf Beta gab es meiner Ansicht nach keine 48 Stunden-Warnung und auch ein Countdown am Eventsymbol fehlt.
Überhaupt ist unklar wann das Event auf Beta tatsächlich endet.
Im Eventfenster steht 39 Sunden 50 Minuten.
Das wäre in der Nacht zum 15. August um 5:30 Uhr.
Sehr ungewöhnlich und hängt vermutlich mit den Startschwierigkeiten zusammen.

@Arci
Could you check, when the event will finish?

Buffysera - translated - said:
On Beta there was in my opinion no 48 hour warning and also a countdown on the event symbol is missing.
Generally it is unclear when the event on Beta actually ends.
The event window shows 39 hours 50 minutes.
That would be in the night to 15 August at 5:30 clock.
Very unusual and probably related to the starting problems.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
That's correct, since the event started at 15.30 also t he end has been shifted by 5.30h

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Uhm... today should be the last day, but that's hard to tell when exactly the overall ranking will end as starting the event at that time isn't something really common.

malgai

Hera
daily ranking works again and overall ranking hasn't ended yet

and the daily ranking lasts longer than the event itself.

vcwlrfyie05.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
As said, starting the event at 15.30 is not really something common... let's take this as a beta test and see what happens :)