Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We're looking for your feedbacks about the first event of this year: In Demeter's Name!

Share with us any of your thoughts here :)

Well, maybe you could tell us why Demeter starts cooking 14 days earlier this year. Inno trying to make room for yet another event during 2017?^^

---

The event awards do not trigger hints regarding new awards (exclamation mark) on the Grepolisscore button, and none in the event´s category. Is this intended?

And while I am receiving normal award notifications (on the right-hand side) on zz1, I received none on zz2 and zz5. Awards concerned: Feeding the poor and Most creative cook.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Well, maybe you could tell us why Demeter starts cooking 14 days earlier this year. Inno trying to make room for yet another event during 2017?^^

---

The event awards do not trigger hints regarding new awards (exclamation mark) on the Grepolisscore button, and none in the event´s category. Is this intended?

And while I am receiving normal award notifications (on the right-hand side) on zz1, I received none on zz2 and zz5. Awards concerned: Feeding the poor and Most creative cook.

Dates for the events aren't fixed, they can change :)

About the issues, we will investigate, thanks!