Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We are looking forward to your feedback about version 2.275.

@Arci the new communication strategy of InnoGames appears to me to be extremely fallacious.
The goal of the beta worlds would be for a group of willing players to test the changes made so that they can prevent, or at least decrease, the presence of bugs on the live worlds.
However, if the changes are announced at the same time, it is difficult for players to understand how to run the tests. Without the knowledge of what has been changed, it is difficult to be able to search for those game mechanics that could be ruined.

Perhaps, it would be better if the changelogs were announced with more distance between the beta worlds and the live worlds

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Some bugs can indeed be found even without changelog, but as I also confirmed many times I've requested to get those informations as soon as possible to share them with you.

We're working to restore (or at least get as close as possible) to the daily changelog as we had in the past. More info hopefully soon.

Thank you for staying with us for all this time and for keep sharing feedback, we really appreciate!