Feedback about "Sparta vs Hades"

DeletedUser

Hi,
Since Monday, 4th of July, the event "Sparta vs Hades" is running on our beta servers.

If you have feedback about the event, please let us know here in this thread.

70EZGYJ.jpg

DeletedUser

Not sure what is going on..

1 Healer takes 7 hours, but lost my units in first hour of event, and they are still recovering ?
2 For some reason a friend of mine have gotten way more units to fight with than me, about the double, even we both got the 10 Squads per day x 2.

But I do fail to see how this can make it any equal to get highscore etc..

Yes you can buy units, but none of us used any gold for this !

http://prntscr.com/bov1o0
http://prntscr.com/bov3us

:hmmm:

timemnemic

Cyclop
schniff
f6asxchc.png
and
ejwa229e.png
i can no more 5 field (tablet, chrome, android)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-06-13-27-45-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-06-13-27-45-1.png
    692.4 KB · Views: 220
  • Screenshot_2016-07-06-13-28-58-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-06-13-28-58-1.png
    922.1 KB · Views: 202
Last edited by a moderator:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
i can no more 5 field (tablet, chrome, android)
Did you try moving the map?

1 Healer takes 7 hours, but lost my units in first hour of event, and they are still recovering ?
Every 7 hours (as you can see from his timer) all your wounded units will be healed by the Helder and they'll be ready for the battle.

2 For some reason a friend of mine have gotten way more units to fight with than me, about the double, even we both got the 10 Squads per day x 2.
You should try to send a ticket to the support indicating your friend's nick too, so at least we can check if something strange happened or you were just unlucky,

Last edited:

DeletedUser2458

Did you try moving the map?
I think he's tried it. However, moving the map (or moving,something else) is quite very hard to perform (but not impossible) on browser version via OS Android device. It is necessary to play browser version of the game on PC because this version isn't optimalized for these devices, of course. I hope that all events will be playable via mobile app in the future as many of players use just their mobile devices and they don't play on PC at all.

DeletedUser

This is reported to the team and we will try to fix it. The map should be able to scroll on the mobile devices.

I think there is a bug on the last day.

After receiving the last pm of the overall ranking for the event, there were still some hours left till the final count down and the complete end of the event.
During that time system kept counting event battle points, changing battle rank and even giving an award.
Until the clock went to 00:00:00 I was on #1 of the "daily rank" (meaning last 6-7 hours of the event) and despite that never gave the award or the prize of the day

This is definitely a clock counter bug as clock should had stopped and not prompting for any awards as event was supposed to have ended.
It should either let you some time to collect your battleground awards or not having any awards as daily award on those last hours.
Alternative event day should he sync with the actual event count down.

DeletedUser

Hi.
Thank you for your detailed feedback. I have to talk to the designers how it was supposed to work.

DeletedUser

Ok, this is not intended. The ranking should have been hidden in the last couple of hours before the event finally ends. Thank you for reporting it. We will try to fix it for the live markets before the event runs out.

This will help and avoid confusing and tickets.....
I think it would be even better (and less confusing) if it would not allow any type of extra battles. Just some hours to cash out last rewards......

Having tested that extreme scenario and gained an awards on it... will I receive it ???
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
lol