Manticore
Ingame Nick: athenakazuo
Affected world(s): zz19
Browser: chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. . hover over lightning icon for spells
  2. .
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see): It shows the hand icon that you can use to click.

How it should be: It should show favor production of each god

Screenshot:

S.G-1

Cerberus
screenshot ??
but this what You wrote its functionality of third party script ( DIO by David )
if You stand ( no click ) on God icon , or lighting icon , its show favor production
if You click on lighting shows spells which You can use on town .

without script no info about favor production

I guess, developer have done the field a little bit smaler. If you select the display of the existing favor - a few pixles more on the right hand, everything will be fine.

This is something I have observed in several places in the UI.

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
I guess, developer have done the field a little bit smaler. If you select the display of the existing favor - a few pixles more on the right hand, everything will be fine.

This is something I have observed in several places in the UI.
Hello @Mim le Fay,
both button and the number of available favor should trigger tooltip window with favor production. Probably just a little mistake. It has been reported and will be fixed as soon as possible. :smile:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Fresh info from the dev team, it has been moved as the button will have some new super top-secret functionality... or maybe not that secret, as we all know about Ares :)

I've requested to point that out explicitly on the live changelog and I'll make sure to add it on our beta changelog tomorrow.

Hello @Mim le Fay,
both button and the number of available favor should trigger tooltip window with favor production. Probably just a little mistake. It has been reported and will be fixed as soon as possible. :smile:
Why do you not listen to the expirienced players :tongue:
Fresh info from the dev team, it has been moved as the button will have some new super top-secret functionality... or maybe not that secret, as we all know about Ares :)

I've requested to point that out explicitly on the live changelog and I'll make sure to add it on our beta changelog tomorrow.
Thank you @Arci So many secrets; I am not really sure, if I like them all