Acknowledged Favor at maximum Desktop notification

DeletedUser4201

In-game Nick: -PNP- incognito
Affected world: zz2
Browser: Opera 40.0.2308.90
O.S.: Windows 10 Pro x64
Steps to reproduce: Registered in the world, when asked about desktop notifications click Allow, continue completing the tutorial, change some gods and upgrade some temples
Detailed error description (What you see): it keeps popping up every 1 or 2 minutes (and *I think* sometimes it stops and when zz2 browser tab updates then it starts again) a Windows notification saying that I have the favour at maximum, but I only have 30 of Zeus and 23 of Poseidon (only 2 gods).
How it should be: it shouldn't send the notification since the favour is not at maximum.
Screenshot:
lkPPPKi.png

BqmEcS8i9jpT4xui-Region.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks for the report, we'll investigate on what is happening and send a report to our devs.

I had described this and other issues regarding the browser notifications in detail when they first came into the game, thus these issues should be known.

You can disable certain functions in the settings, and I had to disable the favour notification and others from the start, keeping only the notifications regarding attacks, reports, messages and alliance forum.

The notifications would be a very useful feature if only someone took the time to fix them.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
For sure at the moment disabling the favor notification is the best workaround while waiting the fix :)

Lord Frust

Cyclop
Ingame Nick: Lord Frust
Affected world: zz6
Browser: Version 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit)
Steps to reproduce: Wait a few minutes for browser notification
Detailed error description (What you see): Browser notification for "Favor at maximum" when i have less than maximum (500) favor
How it should be: Only get browser notification when i have 500 favor
Screenshot:
c21e6401165c4f9c83cc0fe720a7cc8e.png