Fixed Event countdown

In the announcement you stated the event duration as follows:

From the 6th of September to the 4th of October (at 23:59)...

And indeed the event window says "three days remaining".

But the countdown in the bottom right hand corner says the event will end in less than 56 hours, i.e. on 3th of October 23:59h - and that´s one day earlier than stated in the announcement.

What´s right, what´s wrong?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This is probably due to the problems we had on event launch.

I can confirm that I can see from the panel that we have the event ending set on monday but the countdown set on tuesday.

To be honest I don't know if the countdown will remove the event or it's something separated and it will last untill the day after, developers aren't in the office during weekends and this monday is national holidays in Germany, so I'm very sorry but I don't have an exact answer right now.

I'd suggest to use all of your ingredients before the countdown ends... then if we see that the event lasts one more day it's ok :)

DeletedUser

This is not very god..Compensation is planned..Is not our fault..enter yes only as stupid our money on it..to live worlds..
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The timer has been fixed, even if we're on sunday :D

Or at least something similar, if it looks 1 hours late it will be probably synchronized this tuesday.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Just to be sure, the timers should have been synched, does it work for you too now?