Ingame Nick: galanoulis
Affected world(s): zz2
Browser: chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Click to demolish a building.
  2. . Try to demolish a second building
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see):

After clicking on a building to demolish it, it gets in the queue but then it does not allow you to demolish another building as buttons are greyed out!!

How it should be:

Allow to place new demolision in the queue for as long as there is an empty slot in teh construction queu

Screenshot:

1628119729220.png

This is what happens:

After you have selected the tab "Demolition" and placed a demolition order, the senate jumps back to "Upgrade" mode, although the demolition tab is still the selected one.

For example:

qvhuygodx83.jpg

fjbjdfuqx26.jpg

You did not notice that the mode changed back to "Upgrade" only because your selected city had not enough resources for any available upgrades (and, of course, the demolition tab is still the selected tab).

In my example, two consecutive clicks intended to demolish the wall resulted in one demolition and one construction order (while the demolition tab is still displayed as the selected one). And that´s clearly a bug.

ljrfwrtzc66.jpg

Workaround: You have to click on the demolition tab to "reactivate" it in between all demolition orders you want to place, otherwise you will end up with higher building levels instead of reduced ones...^^

Although my example is also from zz2, the bug occurs in all Beta worlds.

Last edited:

buffysara

Athena
some windows have also changed their size
when you click something there is sometimes a small jolt to the right

for example Senate, Agora, Barracks, Harbor, Farm
i think only academy, market and temple is old

Last edited:
Happy new year everyone and lets see If I am going to be gifted the first ban of the year for claiming the reward for this bug which was reported 4MONTHS ago....

So.... @Arci we have entered 2022 and still waiting for the promised reward since August 2021.... What will you gift me?? a Ban, the reward or both like every single time that I mention this situation???
I assume we will learn soon. Have a nice 2022 and hope this year you will become a better CoMa, start hearing community feedback and most of all correct mistakes.... yours and system......

p.s. to whom has right to delete this message.
Screenshots of it have been made and a copy has be send to whom If I feel that should also know of what I wrote above,,, kisses and a happy new year!!

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
Hello @galanoulis,
There is no reason to ban you or remove your comments. If you found a bug and didn't get a small reward for it, please write a ticket and we will make sure to give it to you.

There is a lot of other things we have to do, and things like this might get delayed.

Hello @galanoulis,
There is no reason to ban you or remove your comments.

If you check the ban logs... they will DEFINITELY prove you wrong..... (and that is one of the main reasons why this forum has DIED!!!)

If you found a bug and didn't get a small reward for it, please write a ticket and we will make sure to give it to you.
There is a lot of other things we have to do, and things like this might get delayed.

So this is a new process??? because the last 2 years they always get delayed to the grade that you can say that Inno forgets to give them!!!!
Proof???
My deleted complaints for this and the bans I have proudly gained for speaking about this.....