Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Daily login bonus

ltwxxmynu07.jpg

320 favour instead of 100 and 4700 resources instead of 2000 displayed on all three Beta worlds. The favour or resources can be accepted. And other players are telling me about unusual boni in the goblet as well.

Since the updated changelog says nothing about increased login boni, this must be a bug.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We reworked and increased the rewards of the daily login bonus, changelog update will follow soon :)

We hope you like it! ;)

I don´t like it.

But this might have been some of the content we have been missing in "changelog" 2.120.

Since by now it is obvious that you don´t like (or even respect) negative feedback, neither on the new deployment system and its missing changelog updates nor on new features, I will save my comments for Beta section of the German forum.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Negative feedbacks must be helpful, not just repeating the same thing over and over on every single post.

So you don't like that we increased daily login? Why? How would you prefer to change it? Was it already right?

Please, note that until the update goes live I don't have the full changelog, that's why you'll probably see the news posted a few minutes (or hours) later that day, I hope it won't be a big problem, I post the changelog as soon as I can.

In this case you reported a presumed bug, then with the new upade I can tell that it's not a bug, what's wrong here?

As you can see I'm always here to give you answers and try to communicate with you, but if I have to reply to useless complaints on every single post causing an useless waste of time, I'll probably be forced to reduce communications with you, if that's what you looking for.