Changelog 2.289 & 2.290
you can find here a list of the changes and bug fixes that have been gradually deployed on beta for these versions.
User Story Improvements:
- We were not happy with some UI elements, such as the switching cities, the city list, the resource and gold buttons. So we improved it.
- We improved the security of our invitation link request
- Mobile UI bugfix on sliders
- Fixed farm animation based on population was not working as intended. We have fixed this!
- The artifact tooltips were not being displayed on the profiles, now they are back!
- The divine battle strategy values of the opponent were visible on the report. This problem has been solved.
- Battle/fight reports now show Olympic Sense details in your reports in Grepolympia.
- The incorrect symbol displaying returning attacks against a siege has been fixed, ensuring accurate visual representation.
We hope this update will meet your expectations.
If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread, and in case you notice a bug, you can let us know by opening a new thread in the bug report section.
Your Grepolis Team