you can find here a list of the changes and bug fixes that have been gradually deployed on beta for this version in the last couple of weeks.
Relevant for Beta testing:
- Recruitment overview: The third page on worlds with six or less gods has been removed, because all units fit on two pages.
- World Wonders: The column header is now fixed (not scrollable) in all browsers.
- World Wonders: Switching to another world wonder using the arrows in the window now updates the title.
- Alliance Menu: The artifact is now displayed completely inn the members tab.
Additional User Story Improvements
- World Settings: The boost settings of any world, can now be checked in Settings > Game Settings > World Boosts.
- Divine Trials Event: Several features and improvements for the new upcoming 1-week event were added.
- Spartan Assassins Event: Balancing and rewards adjustments.
- Hybrid App: Pinch-zoom feature has been implemented including an automated zoom out on windows close.
- Hybrid App: Remember me feature now works during login.
- Hybrid App: The list to display the suggested alliances in the alliance window has been corrected.
- Hybrid App: Double tap on strategic map is now showing the correct location.
- Hybrid App: Scrolling in reports and messages is now possible.
- Hybrid App: Maximizing the forum, now displays the forum content. The window is now completely scrollable to the left and the window is closable.
We hope this update will meet your expectations.
If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread, and in case you notice a bug, you can let us know by opening a new thread in the bug report section.
Your Grepolis Team