Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Can't reserve cities from pact alliance

Ingame Nick: Jurius Caesar
Affected world(s): zz8
Browser: Chrome 67.0.3396.99
Reproduction steps: Trying to reserve this town [town]15387[/town] but reservation flag is put on on "Released"
Detailed error description (What you see): There are no reservations for this city on reservation tool. I'm able to reserve other cities from this player or others. During this time no scripts/mods were enabled.

Screenshot:
upload_2018-7-16_9-54-25.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I see that some scripts are active on the screenshot, are you sure everything is disabled?

I disabled the scripts after taking the screenshot. I got a message from one of my leaders telling me that he reserved the city for me but he couldn't explain why it showed as Released and not as Reserved.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The towns looks reserved by one of your friendly alliances :)

(I see now you've conqured it, congratz :p)

Leaders can reserve cities for their alliance without ascribing them to a certain player - and that´s what happened here.

In this case one of the leaders of your wing alliance reserved the city for his alliance. That´s why you see the city as "released" (or "suggested" as it is stated in the reservation tool), and the green symbol stating that the city is reserved/released for an allied alliance (your wing alliance). Since you are a member of the main alliance, you cannot reserve a city released/reserved for a pact partner.

Your wing leader would have to delete his/her reservation for - SUPREMACY - before you as a member of SUPREMACY could reserve the city.

And, by the way - you should not post screenshots concerning internal conquests so publicly, without anonymizing the name(s)...^^