Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Bug problem

DeletedUser4766

I am having a problem with the game I am thinking that it is a bug.
It has just started now, I can not do a lot of thing that I could do before. Like I can not attack but I can support, can’t buy gold, can’t colour players flags, can’t open setting or log out, can’t cast spells on peoples city’s, can’t open building in my city view like Barrack and Senate and Academy etc. I have to make troops by overview and build my building, can’t ever build anything by city view like when you click the hammer to build can’t do that now. Do not know what is happened to my game!
This is happening in sandbox 11 and sandbox 2 nike name peter G but not have problems with my us68 account nike name New Hollandp same iPad.

Last edited by a moderator:

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Could you please give more informations? The world you encounter this problem?
And please make sure you deactivate all plugins and tools which modify the game. And then clear cache and do a force refresh.

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Hmm, really weird. I haven't encounter any problems. I will wait for some more feedback from other players.

Edit: But until we wait for other players, could you please send me more infos. Screenshots would be great and if there are some error messages displayed.
Would also suggest to check on another browser with no Tools which alterate the UI and other functions of the game

Last edited:

DeletedUser4766

Will take a screen video
Hope it will help

I remember a Player with Problems with iPad too. It‘s one or two years ago and InnoGames worked on it and changed whatever so it works well. Could you give detailed Hardware (IPad) and Software = Browser and Version of Browser and IOS Version?

DeletedUser4766

the iOS 12.1.4
Tried using safari and chrome both the same problem

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Could you please try and use the Ios app of the game ?
You encounter the same problems if you play on App?

bogdy 95

Poseidon
So the App works just fine. The issue is about Ipad browsers. The games are meant to be played from Apps on those devices.
The game is optimazied for Browsers only on desktops and laptops.

DeletedUser4766

Grepoils should Make the app more like the browser. The browser is more user friendly

DeletedUser4766

ikr and you can not see your trops on the side you have to go into barracks

DeletedUser4766

This is not funny now in another serve the same problem is happening to me. After it updated and told me to refresh the page and when I got on it had the same problem as my sandbox server.

Dear Peter,
I just heard from German Forum, that the Developer are aware of this problems and work on i.

It looks like it is a problem with IOS

So please be patient

Kind regards
Mim

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Have you tried to request the desktop site from your browser?

1: Open zz.grepolis.com
2: Tap and hold the reload button - a new button: 'request desktop site' will pop up
3: Tap "Request Desktop Site" (after refresh it will open the new world selection window, so you’ll need to tap on back to get back to your world)

Looks like if you play from the "mobile" version on the ipad browser everything is broken, but from the desktop version it may still work. Can you please try that?

DeletedUser4766

Have you tried to request the desktop site from your browser?

1: Open zz.grepolis.com
2: Tap and hold the reload button - a new button: 'request desktop site' will pop up
3: Tap "Request Desktop Site" (after refresh it will open the new world selection window, so you’ll need to tap on back to get back to your world)

Looks like if you play from the "mobile" version on the ipad browser everything is broken, but from the desktop version it may still work. Can you please try that?
You’re a genius, it works! Thank you everyone for your time, help and effort . Now I can get back on playing. Thank you again