you can find here the changelog of version 2.262 that will be released soon to live markets.
User Story Improvements
- The Hymn to Aphrodite in now possible to be extended.
- A player setting has been added to enable or disable militia hints globally.
- UI improvement in the market selection screen.
- A population reference has been added to the god power tooltip for browser and hybrid version.
- The unit amounts are now displayed as smart numbers.
- The counted cities have been added to overviews/profile.
- BPV (Battle Point Villages) are now hidden when no own city is on island.
- A notice for players has been implemented for leaving an alliance when world wonder era has started.
- A drag indicator for mobile has been implemented that when touched drags the element otherwise scrolling will be enabled. See attached screenshot example.Change draggable trade/city group elements to contain drag circle indicator
- We fixed an issue where unintended map icons popped up when scrolling on the hybrid app.
- UI fixes for the hybrid app where town selection used to cover partially some elements.
- UI fixes for the hybrid app where the towns could not be dragged to the bottom in the trade overview.
- The map has been fixed the hybrid app which would allow users to drag the map so far that black edges are visible.
- Fixed a bug for the hybrid app where holding a menu button like profile or reports moved the icon to the right and froze it in position.
- Fixed a bug for the hybrid app where the market selection is not movable anymore.
- Country flag in hybrid app is now aligned probably in Split screen.
- Fixed a bug for hybrid app where Heroes selection now scrolls in the intended direction.
- Unwanted screen movements when scrolling or dragging for the hybrid app have been fixed.
- Fixed the placement of several UI elements for the hybrid app.
- The placement of the town context menu in overviews now appears where the player tapped in the hybrid app.
- Fixed a bug, where two players placed a city protection to the same city with 1 second difference, while the city is under siege and the both spells did not work. The second cast should now get an error message, and the spell should work.
- Fixed a bug regarding the militia from Trojan Defense. It now should not be active again since it was damaged before the first siege started.
- Fixed a bug for the hybrid app where the World Selection Screen used to have a black bar on the hybrid app.
- Fixed a bug for the hybrid app where registration got stuck in the loading screen.
Your Grepolis Team