we just deployed the first daily update for this version.
Be aware that this thread may be empty in the first few days. Each subsequent daily update will be communicated with a new post on this thread and the same content will be replicated here to group every info for a quicker reference.
- The changelog has been released successfully!
New Features and Changes
- Attacking a Temple now requires at least 400 population.
- Town info from the circular menu did not work from some windows.
- Trade capacity was set to 0 when switching towns with the Marketplace open.
- Scrolling in the reports folder works again.
- Returning commands weren't shown in commands popup.
- Tabs in the old farming villages were not displayed properly.
- Narcisism was not displayed on the attackers report.
- In Pandora's Box, after the first free mission reduction, the button did not update with the gold cost.
- Volunteers window for Pandora's Box is now properly displayed.
- There was an issue where the Olympus Curse would not kill units in armies with less than 20 units. This issue has been fixed now and the curse should always kill at least 1 unit.
We hope this update will meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread.
Your Grepolis Team