Bot

DeletedUser

In my alliance a lot of players are frustrated because of the fact, that Greec Players use bots, many of them called the support and nothing happens. Everday the players show me reports of incoming CS , Atts and defence at the same time. My question is, what is Innogames doing against that unfair players ???

DeletedUser

This is only an example , we could shpw many others, but i think the structure who is controlling this must be changed by Innogames. ...........

upload_2017-9-16_18-48-6.png

DeletedUser

Players do that and nothing happens......., so they are frustated and send no more reports..., so no wonder this game goes down.....

WAKAN TANAKA

Minotaur
hahahaha i like u very mutch because:
1-You are all players only to build and nothing else.
2-You dont know how to play this game
3-When u learn how to play try to go again the greeks not now.
4-The player dont have bot also make a ban appeal for him if you dont believe kisses!

Mr.SMOOTH

Divine Envoy
I do not get used to insults without answering.
Well, if you have guts, show all the moves and not just the supports.
But obviously it does not interest you because you will show everyone your inability to play against experienced players.
You stay in the fact that they've got some support right, not that you can not help a player in your alliance.
When you learn the game well enough, you will understand that such times are accustomed to experienced players.

Mr.SMOOTH

Divine Envoy
My last tip.
This is a team game, you are going to support ALL the players of your alliance.
So far, you have done absolutely nothing to help your players.
You are in the first places individually but as an alliance you do not help small-medium players.
Players like gargoyle46., you have to keep them like your eyes.
It is a pity for the player who is good and helps the company maintain its servers.

DeletedUser

hahahaha i like u very mutch because:
1-You are all players only to build and nothing else.
2-You dont know how to play this game
3-When u learn how to play try to go again the greeks not now.
4-The player dont have bot also make a ban appeal for him if you dont believe kisses!

I won three worlds on german server with thousands of players and not only 100 like Beta servers
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

4-5 Players of Greecs use Bots, thats for sure
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser

And one Thing for the Greecs, ON a german server you would not be under the first 50 alliances
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

WAKAN TANAKA

Minotaur
And one Thing for the Greecs, ON a german server you would not be under the first 50 alliances
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Hahahaha when you will come to my level come talk again with me, and make ban appeals also for all my ally to see who have bots and dont cry so mutch this is only the beggining. Winter is coming and we will come to your citys too

armashuski101

Divine Envoy
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

I won three worlds on german server with thousands of players and not only 100 like Beta servers
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

4-5 Players of Greecs use Bots, thats for sure
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

this kind of comment is made when you feel inferior to others ...
you say that you have already won 3 German worlds ... have you ever done anything like it or maybe more "suspicious" than what Mr.smooth did?

It's easy to guess the answer :)
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

and who are the other 4-5 users of Bots xDDD

Last edited:

DeletedUser

this kind of comment is made when you feel inferior to others ...
you say that you have already won 3 German worlds ... have you ever done anything like it or maybe more "suspicious" than what Mr.smooth did?

It's easy to guess the answer :)
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

This is a test world here..but in Greece your clocks tick differently..
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

timemnemic

Cyclop
I have therefore completely adopted from the beta welten. I think the just of the beta world would be a permanent spell of the misdeeds, so that this state is eradicated!

and mr.smooth they already know that they are dishonest! they laugh quietly they will remember in time and have to learn that the universe is infinite and nothing will fall into oblivion and they have to stand straight for everything.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just test a world here..were times more worlds here..I do not have the time around 24h here online..there are more important things in a person's life..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
..than this stupid game..I want to test here and not be 24 hours online here..
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

Smooth, you konow and i know what you and some others are doing, so let your blabla, maybe some day you are coming to the right personal of Innogames......, I invite you and your alliance to play the next german world speed 3 so there you can show us what you really can
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Mr.SMOOTH

Divine Envoy
nothing about bot right ?
Let us stay on the subject you started.
I have not seen your answer anywhere, nor your apology for unfair trials.
Let us therefore leave unnecessary comments and funny invitations and wait for us to come closer to each other in this world.
There we will see what you deserve to be at the top of the rankings but are afraid of us being the lowest.

DeletedUser

Funny invitations ????, you can play with 4 alliances you started here and we just play with one german alliance against you on a live server. here you just making show on a test server, here are a lot of players just playing for fun or just learning the game and you are thinking you are the greatest conquering them
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif