Battle Points

DeletedUser4407

battle points not being added. I started today with 243 bp I have cleared over 200 bp today and only show a gain 6bp. has anyone else experienced this?

DeletedUser2458

BPs weren't added immediately in the old Grepo. How long do you wait?

DeletedUser2458

That's not much. I remember it was between 1 - 2 hours.

DeletedUser4407

it just showed in agora. usually see it within 20 minutes or so. this is the first time it has taken so long to show. guess it may have to do with the amount of bp as to how long it takes to show.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
With the current game version (let's say 2.143 on beta) the rankings, as well as the battle points, are updated almost instantly.

Unfortunately back in 2010, as Thasoss said, you had to wait the global update that may happe after a couple of hours.

DeletedUser4407

well they are not showing up immediately. as of previous post I finally got my bp and went from 249 to 442. sense then I hit a city got 145 bp but it has not shown up in agora report came in 20:16 game time it is now 20:33 game time. know that is not long just saying no where near "almost instantly".

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
That's what I said :)

Classic server is NOT running on the current game version, where I said it gets updated within a short timeframe.

The classic server is using the old 1.29 version, where the update is NOT as soon as you get the points ^^

Yes, in the old version all rankings will be updated only once per hour. Which means, the update need the period from one up to 60 minutes.

DeletedUser4198

I cant seem to start a new thread, so will ask here.

Is the lack of DBP for supporting a siege an undisclosed quaint feature of this old version, or another problem?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

In the past you were not getting any BP for defending an ally town.....
So supporting an ally was due to pure interest of your friend and the progress of the alliance.
Even If you had lost 5-6 towns as a supporter still gaining nothing. All points were going to the town owner.

Looks like not too many Grepolis 1 players are on classic....
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif