Acknowledged App: Harpies

Ingame Nick:Galanoulis
Affected world(s):zz2
Device:Android
O.S.:Android 7.1.1
App Version:2.172.0 (latest available in app store)

Reproduction steps:
  1. .Go to barracks and leave enough population for creating one last Harpy (i.e. 14)
  2. .Try to create the very last Harpy in town before population limit prohibits to create more.
Detailed error description (What you see):
When trying to create the very last Harpy in a town and you do not have all required resources (but you do have enough population to accommodate a last one) instead of message in barrack for recourses not available, you get a message for population limit.
In given screenshots there is a space of 14 free population just enough for one more Harpy. But given error message is wrong.

Issue occurs only if you try to create 1 harpy. If for example you have 28 free population and try to create 2 then the error message is correct...

Have also checked with Manticores, Kerberus, Pegasus and Erinys but issue does not exist. Issue occurs only on Harpies.

How it should be:
In the main menu of barracks, Instead of saying that you do not have free population, it should state that you do not have enough resources (i.e. stone, wood, silver or favor) same way as it does in the harpy creation menu

Screenshot:
1. e.g. missing silver
n3kJletoTjy9WCPgmsAGBw.png

2. e.g. missing favor
km8y1TKPQMi7TBAb2wsyiQ.png

Just a note ...
I just realized that when I did the check for Manticores, Kerberus, Pegasus and Erinys I had more free population than needed, so this might be why not triggered the bug.
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif

e.g. for manticores I did not have exactly 54 free population but 60

just tested with manticores..... (i.e. have only 45 free population left and be short on stone) and looks like issue exist for manticores too.
So shall we assume that this is for all mythical in case the free population is exact for just one unit.