Search results

1. AbstractGR

New Colonisation system

While the new colonisation system with Hyfestus seems good for players to upgrade faster, can we question the ethics of it? Is it possible that someone that puts 10 times the money I put, now has an even bigger advantage when colonising? I am in a world where I have a city of 2500 points, and...
  2. AbstractGR

Fixed World selection page has no graphics

Ingame Nick: AbstractGR Affected world(s):All Browser: Brave, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer Reproduction steps: .Enter your credentials .Press login Detailed error description (What you see): When you are prompted to select a world, the graphics of...
  3. AbstractGR

Fixed Trade reports show wrong city

Ingame Nick: AbstractGR Affected world(s): zz22,zz19 ( maybe all) Browser: Brave Reproduction steps: Open reports-> trade Open a city and choose info (even your own cities cannot be selected) It will show only the first city of the world ( 1) Screenshot:
  4. AbstractGR

Duplicate Alliance events not working

Ingame Nick:AbstractGR Affected world(s):ZZ22/ZZ19 Browser:Brave Reproduction steps: .Open alliance .Events . Detailed error description (What you see):You can't see alliance events, conquests and pact events and conquests How it should be: Showing Screenshot:
  5. AbstractGR

Acknowledged Recalculated time for World Wonders

Ingame Nick:AbstractGR Affected world(s):ZZ19 Browser:Brave(Google Chrome) Reproduction steps:General Detailed error description (What you see): World wonders wanted less than 60 days to be recalculated, then WW said there will not be another recalculation. Afterwards it reset the timer to 120...
  6. AbstractGR

World won't end

Most players have already stopped,ghosted or are in indefinite vacation mode. There is barely a positive difference in points everyday. How on earth are we going to hit the additional 20 million points? You said you couldn't change how the ww works and make it happen earlier, but it seems that...
  7. AbstractGR

Morale

I don't know if this happens already, but morale should be locked with the attack. Let me explain, if I send an attack while having 100 morale against the opponent, and suddenly he loses points and I have 80 morale against him, my attack that was sent before the morale change happened should be...
  8. AbstractGR

More customizable forum

I was checking something on the forum lately, specifically the "Functions" button. I had some improvements in mind, which I think are pretty easy to implement... 1) Give the option to customize the order of the threads (by last update, size, name) or as you can do with the tabs, let the...
  9. AbstractGR

ZZ17

Since the world is dead for over 2 months now, there is no point for the last 2 weeks to have a peace pact. Just let it end without pact so that we can still attack and defend for fun between us friends...why not? :biggrin:
  10. AbstractGR

Awaiting feedback Game freezes after too many powers applied to city

Ingame Nick:AbstractGR Affected world(s):zz19 Browser:Chrome and Mozzila Reproduction steps: . . . Detailed error description (What you see):After adding a lot of powers in a city on Chrome the game doesn't work at all,on Mozzila I can't access the city at all.Inside the screenshot you can see...
  11. AbstractGR

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Awards not working

First one O45 but award says top 20