DeletedUser

It's a wonder no one's ever had an epileptic seizure here.
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

Everything is animated here..I can see it in my mind's eye..when I send off the next colony ship..all my miners are standing at the harbor with flags in their hands..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser2458

Another event preparations... ok.
There should be the Easter and Christmas event (on 7 days) + 2 ancient Greek related ones (on 14 days). Not more. It's really disturbing. Strategy is still focused on some events... but not on the final stage of the game. Because there is not enough space.

Players play these events because they HAVE TO as they are crushed otherwise. There is no fun in that anymore.

DeletedUser

There is no fun in that anymore.
This isn't just about fun anymore..all that matters now is the money you pump into the game..

the motto is "What is the quickest way to get to the players' wallet?
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

Wall Street says hello..
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser2458

I mean an ally strategy. It's often about "how to survive this event".

DeletedUser4186

Another event preparations... ok.
There should be the Easter and Christmas event (on 7 days) + 2 ancient Greek related ones (on 14 days). Not more. It's really disturbing. Strategy is still focused on some events... but not on the final stage of the game. Because there is not enough space.

Players play these events because they HAVE TO as they are crushed otherwise. There is no fun in that anymore.

i agree with the amount of events (much to much of them^^)

but i didn´t agree that you MUST play that events, the last 4 events that wasn´t olympia type i spend zero money, and hey i am still alive in my world^^

DeletedUser

Othe list is the new endgame, Domination :)

I can't tell you how much I'm interested in the endgame. This attack number on vacation is so tingling.
The vacation in the game makes so much fun, didn't have to be afraid that a yellow boat comes to visit.
I for my part stay out of the construction of the Wonders of the World, I prefer to delete myself first in the game.
If you come back online on holiday, I don't have to have many cities less.

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser2458

i didn´t agree that you MUST play that events, the last 4 events that wasn´t olympia type i spend zero money
Nice to read that playing = paying. Hey, I know it's a letter-difference but it's still a difference! :p

DeletedUser4186

yes geisti same for me.

that VM patch or that domi = no VM for the domially in the domiphase let quit me that game after my present world.

that patch was is and will be only one thing.

INHUMAN

DeletedUser

You said that very nicely my Friend, other words come to my mind spontaneously. But since I don't want to risk another lockdown, I'd rather not say what I think about it.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

"Money is a whore who never sleeps"

This is all about the players' money..

regards
Geisti

I'm back for a moment to check out the bandit camp's move after losing the starting town. I have just to say, that's cool. My island has an airport and the runway lighting is active. However, the airport seems to be at the bandit camp.

Well, first of all I wonder where and in which changelog this change (regarding the restoration of bandit camps on a new island with farming villages after the last city on the first island has been lost) has been announced on Beta. To our surprise we found it in the changelog 2.168 in the German forums yesterday, and were told that it is already active on Beta. If that is true - when was it released, and why do we know nothing about it?

Last edited:
Well, first of all I wonder where and in which changelog this change (regarding the restoration of bandit camps on a new island with farming villages after the last city on the first island has been lost) has been announced on Beta. To our surprise we found it in the changelog 2.168 in the German forums yesterday, and were told that it is already active on Beta. If that is true - when was it released, and why do we know nothing about it?
@kuro Could you give us some information for the restoration of bandit camps? Is is already installed yet?

The change has now been added to changelog 2.168:

Bandit's Camp - When a player lost all of their cities on the first large island and the Bandit's Camp was not level 100, he was unable to send attacks to the Bandit's Camp anymore. Now, when a player loses all the cities on their first large island, the Bandit's Camp will be moved:
  • To a new area on a different large island where player has a city.
  • If player has no cities on a different large islands, the Bandit's Camp will show up on the next large island where player will found a city in the future.

Unfortunately it was not added via a new posting, thus nobody will notice it..

@meli and @Mim le Fay already tested it. meli had lost his first city earlier in the game, and although he had cities on large islands when the change was made, the bandit camp was only restored to him when he founded the next new city on an island with farming villages after the change was active on Beta. I guess some players will wonder why they have their long forgotten bandit camps back when they found or conquer their next city...^^

Mim le Fay even came back to zz7 for the test. (Thank you!) She founded her second city on a large island, and as soon as she had lost her first city, the bandit camp was restored to her on her second island. The bandit camp is moved with its old status, i.e. when you had played 12 missions on your first island, your next mission will be mission 13 on the new island. Seems to work fine.

Last edited: