Zuretha

DeletedUser

"Ships will have 5.5% increased offensive and defensive values while fighting with Zuretha". So Zuretha has to accompany an offensive or defensive fleet, which shall have a seafight.

But Zuretha has land fighting properties:
Att_hack.png
Def_hack.png
Def_pierce.png
Def_distance.png
so I guess that she will fight against the enemy land units ! Maybe she shall be killed on the land !

I think that she should have sea fighting properties, just as Hydra has. Am I right or wrong?

P.S.
Sorry, I did not try it yet, just thinking ...

I think that she should have sea fighting properties, just as Hydra has. Am I right or wrong?

You are absolutely right. Zuretha will kiss the wall, and after this, she go with a big headache in her illness-bed. After her anastasis you can use her again.

DeletedUser

Thank you Mim le Fay! It is clear that you talk about an attack where Zuretha joins the offensive fleet. Let me extend my question about defence.

I copy from http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Heroes :
"Heroes cannot be used to support other cities or players. They can be used only for your own attacks or in your own towns."

Just as all the other heroes, Zuretha also can not be sent to defend another city, and she can defend only her own city. So she joins the defensive fleet only by being present in the city. Correct ? And as defender with land fighting properties she is equally vulnerable to the land or air attacks...

Now, does the increase of defence of the ships by 5.5% applies only to the fleet of the city, or also to the supporting allies (as the Tower does)?

Excuse my silly chatter. Zuretha and the wall is a popular joke taken by the community in Germany. In my experience, the simulator works similar to actual combat action. What says the simulator in case you use Zuretha?