World Wonders

DeletedUser

I've read thru most threads concerning "world wonders" and can't find anything specific to how close we are on this server to being able to start building them? It's been a couple of months since the reset and alliances are now getting big enough and control enough island areas to start this next phase of the game.

Are there any more updates to when we can begin?

Thank you

Rick

DeletedUser

The World Wonder stage is designed to begin after 6 months of play, or once an alliance achieves 250,000,000 points which ever happens first.

DeletedUser

The World Wonder stage is designed to begin after 6 months of play, or once an alliance achieves 250,000,000 points which ever happens first.

Thank you, last question please. If an alliance reaches the 250,000,000 point level before the 6 month time marker would that unlock world wonders for only that alliance or for the entire world?

Thanks again for your help.

Rick

DeletedUser

The era of the World Wonders begins when the following requirements are fulfilled:

The world has existed for more than 6 months.
The total of the points of the top 50 alliances is at least 250 million.
Each additional month after the 6 months reduces the required points by 13 million.
i thought the condition is 6 months have passed and the total points of the top50 must be at least 250 before the WWs can be build and when you read the third part that the point limit is reduced each months by 13 million points, if the text is not outdated its clear that at least the 6 months alone are not enough to build WW

DeletedUser

at the moment the time is the same for all speeds if they did not change anything and until they have created the hero worlds i don't think that they will change that^^

DeletedUser

The time period is the same for all speeds. Once the conditions for unlocking the World wonders have been met, they will be unlocked for everyone.