World Wonders (Sandbox 2)

Erz0x

Calydonian Boar
9VBItuJ.png

When start the world wonders in Sandbox 2 ?

Well, as it seems, the display concerning points needed for the age of the World Wonders has not been reset correctly when zz2 (former Rise of Heroes test world) was reset. We had the same issue when Sandbox/zz1 started.

DeletedUser

I think they are working on it, but first wanne fix all bugs and :smile:

DeletedUser

So far we received a message, that World Wonders are intended. We will see how it continues.

DeletedUser3071

Bonsoir, donc les merveilles ne commence donc pas si j'ai bien suivit ? C'est juste un beug concernant "l'ere des merveilles" ?

Car il faut deja 6 mois d'existence pour entre dans l'ère des merveilles (en principe !).

Erz0x

Calydonian Boar
NAT tu doit écrire en anglais !

NATHATIS has wrote :
Good evening, so do not start wonders if I followed? It's just a beug of 'the era in Wonderland "?

Because you have already six months of existence to enter the era of wonders (in principle!).

DeletedUser

So far we received a message, that World Wonders are intended. We will see how it continues.

So that I understand this now here properly, the Wonders of the World are switched here sharply? If every alliance is called now Wonder of the World can be founded, and does handicraft this year very probably still in the function of the Wonders of the World around. Excuse request Geode, this is the biggest nonsense I here, during my time have read as a Tester.

*facepalm*

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser3071

NAT tu doit écrire en anglais !

NATHATIS has wrote :
Good evening, so do not start wonders if I followed? It's just a beug of 'the era in Wonderland "?

Because you have already six months of existence to enter the era of wonders (in principle!).
Ahhaha sorry ;) thank Erz0x

What do you think, will happen with a world, where the world wonder buildings are much earlier?

Do their come together in an Alliance per Island for building?
Or perhaps..
It's much more interesting for war? If you can see, a Alliance have just begining with it's building of the World Wonder, in the early game, you have much more chance to stop and to fight them.
Please, do not reject it, because it had never been before!

Any other suggestions here?

DeletedUser

We have just deactivated the Age of Wonders on Sandbox 2. The start of the Age of Wonders now depends on the required points as usual.