Why green and not black like the others?

DeletedUser

bkjglrss11.jpg

Is this a Bug?

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

Maybe you have a power on that city which boosts your silver production?

I´ve got it: The colour is due to Diony`s user script "DIO tools":

•Bauerndorfübersicht:

•Einfärbung Rohstoffe bei Stadtfestlimit

In the farm village overview the ressources are marked green when they have reached the amount needed for city festivals.

DeletedUser

I´ve got it: The colour is due to Diony`s user script "DIO tools":

In the farm village overview the ressources are marked green when they have reached the amount needed for city festivals.

Thank you Drabra.. :smile:

regards
Geisti

Just a remark: "DIO tools" are in the list of approved scripts for the German market.

As far as I can see, the script is not in the respective list in the en-Wiki. Please make sure that its use is allowed in your market before activating it.

DeletedUser

Is the use of this Script permits Slietie here?
Because I do not have desire, here with a second browser to do preparatory work. :angry:

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

In my opinion if a script is allowed on other markets, it should be allowed on Beta also.
However any bugs related to scripts on our market are not taken into consideration.

DeletedUser

In my opinion if a script is allowed on other markets, it should be allowed on Beta also.
However any bugs related to scripts on our market are not taken into consideration.

Thus don't I have to count difficulties here, only because I a Script use which on the German market is freely given?

regards
Geisti

Slietie

Hydra
Thus don't I have to count difficulties here, only because I a Script use which on the German market is freely given?
As Geode wrote, you can use here any of the scripts that are allowed on any of other markets without a fear of being punished :)

However what is important - sometimes these scripts may cause some problems with the game due to them not being adjusted properly to our changes. Thus it is important to at least disable them when testing.

DeletedUser

As Geode wrote, you can use here any of the scripts that are allowed on any of other markets without a fear of being punished :)

However what is important - sometimes these scripts may cause some problems with the game due to them not being adjusted properly to our changes. Thus it is important to at least disable them when testing.

Then I have however a problem, use the browser also for the German market. Without this Scripte I would play not more there, would test not to speak of your new hilarious updates.

regards
Geisti