Where the Support is here??

DeletedUser

To me was said at another place, here on the beta server there should be a Support. Unfortunately, I have this entry here in the forum, in spite of long searches not found. Hence, do I put now simply sometimes this question here, is there a Support for the beta server generally? If yes if I must dan cover note if I sometimes a problem has?

Greetings
Geisti
German tester:unhappy:

Slietie

Hydra
Of course there is a support on beta server as well. If you have any question you can always write a ticket (link) or ask on the forum in order to contact us.

DeletedUser

We have here sorry Slietie . to us both just misunderstood . I hierb tickets can is able to write I know . the treatment duration here under all sow is . white I also . you can do now nothing for it . would see you dearer than CM here ., however, to me it is about following . I have agreed on Friday nachricht . where to me a farm program by news was offered . this has passed on like in my German worlds via registration possibility to You . has announced also in the German forum . and heuite I have got to know . here should it Support give. Support signifies for me the suitable Prsersonen about private news can sell on a tick here . only I am found here no entry in addition . in if I in the case of doubt can turn.

Greetings
Geisti

Edit:
My English ist very good..ich working with Translater Tool.. :unhappy:

Slietie

Hydra
If I understood you correctly you refer to the advertisement that was send by one of the players last Friday.

Please never open any suspected links and do not use scripts that are not approved by the support (and the program that was advertised is not allowed to use). Also you can always report such a message by opening such a conversation and using a white envelope with red exclamation mark next to the user name that you want to report.

If you have any doubts regarding using any external programs you can always write a ticket asking if it is OK to use it.

DeletedUser

If ne while has lasted, indeed, to me the mention could ., however, it has done, however . on Monday I have got to know . on the week-end were done should be . speak this news from the system enfernt became is . Today, however, this very dubious news must to the knowledge nehem . the whole week-end here still zulesen was . and today, unfortunately, I had to get to know this Nachrivht really only on the Monday afternoon was extinguished ., hence, my Fage here there is a Support . if so which players these are . and could fancy you sometimes here briefly . with it one knows in if one itself here must turn . or do you here all only. :angry:

Greetings
Geisti