What server am I even on!?

DeletedUser

Ok...so, I registered last night from a link given to me. Was playing the game, having a great time and then went to bed.

This morning, I was on my laptop and went to Grepolis.net where it gave me the choice of English, Dutch, or German. Obviously, I tried to login to the English site but it told me that my password was wrong. Naturally, I freaked and thought that my password was stolen.

I went back up to my main PC and looked at my history, I registered on "beta.grepolis.com" and not "en.grepolis.com." So...if this is a beta server, will my account be deleted? If so, that is really wrong considering they allow you to buy premium.

DeletedUser

Answer to you question: you account will not be deleted And this is a beta sever to test thinks on the game.

you can also register to the official game en.grepolis.com

DeletedUser

I went back up to my main PC and looked at my history, I registered on "beta.grepolis.com" and not "en.grepolis.com." So...if this is a beta server, will my account be deleted? If so, that is really wrong considering they allow you to buy premium.

although accounts can be resetted at any time in the beta world...but i dun think it will happen any time soon as they were resetted sor closed beta on 6th jan...so i dun hink they will reset it sooner

even after the account is reset u wont lose any of ur unused gold as they belong to the master account..and u can use them in the resetted world if u join tat

as per the above post said u can join www.grepolis.com and accounts there wont be resetted at any time