Voting features

DeletedUser

Hi!

I really like the new feature that you will add in the game, the voting features tool. I think you can do better than that. Split the screen in 2 parts : Grepolis Team features and players features.

Yes, let the players create new feature ideas, let them vote cool features. You will ask : Why? We already have the suggestion sections in every country's external forum. Here is why:
1. Most people are not interested to create accounts on the external forums to post their ideas
2. Most people are not interested to create accounts on the external forums to discuss about the feature ideas created by other players
3. The Community Manager will not have any hard time to manage all these suggestions, or at least, their work will be easier. Yes, I know, I'm not a big fan of vBulletin.
4. Based on #1 and #2, we will get more ideas, more good ideas and more votes.

That's all for now.

Cheers,
Silviu

DeletedUser

Hi!

I really like the new feature that you will add in the game, the voting features tool. I think you can do better than that. Split the screen in 2 parts : Grepolis Team features and players features.

Yes, let the players create new feature ideas, let them vote cool features. You will ask : Why? We already have the suggestion sections in every country's external forum. Here is why:
1. Most people are not interested to create accounts on the external forums to post their ideas
2. Most people are not interested to create accounts on the external forums to discuss about the feature ideas created by other players
3. The Community Manager will not have any hard time to manage all these suggestions, or at least, their work will be easier. Yes, I know, I'm not a big fan of vBulletin.
4. Based on #1 and #2, we will get more ideas, more good ideas and more votes.

That's all for now.

Cheers,
Silviu

how about a box at the bottom where you can suggest an idea, and if deemed possible and helpful by some higher authority, then it can be posted with the voting and ranked as whether it is a good or bad idea that should or shouldn't be implemented.