Update 2.85 feedback thread

DeletedUser

We are waiting for your opinions and ideas regarding Update 2.85

DeletedUser

The mermaid from the Valentine's Day was appearing randomly in the city overview when refreshing the page;

I Love Grepo..
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

ROLL BACK ASAP !!!

IT has reversed trades on farming cities..

Nice graphic, nice info.. But why change around on Get/Give ??

And as you see in printscr ... It changes from what Island info says "with mouse hovering" and what trade is actually, talked to others in my guilt, they have same issue, so not browser related, and came with new update, fucks up game BIG TIME !!!

http://prntscr.com/6tqea2

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser620

ROLL BACK ASAP !!!

IT has reversed trades on farming cities..

Nice graphic, nice info.. But why change around on Get/Give ??

And as you see in printscr ... It changes from what Island info says "with mouse hovering" and what trade is actually, talked to others in my guilt, they have same issue, so not browser related, and came with new update, fucks up game BIG TIME !!!

http://prntscr.com/6tqea2

We will fix the inconsistent display of the trade ratios in the insland info and the farming village overview in the next days - this somehow got lost, sorry for the confusion!
But in general, we exchanged the values on purpose to have a consistent display of trade offers everywhere in the game (phoenician merchant, market and farming villages).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We will fix the inconsistent display of the trade ratios in the insland info and the farming village overview in the next days - this somehow got lost, sorry for the confusion!
But in general, we exchanged the values on purpose to have a consistent display of trade offers everywhere in the game (phoenician merchant, market and farming villages).

I can not say whats is what from your answer as it is a bit confusing too..

Exchanged values, so the cities on our island suddenly changed ?, hope it fits with the island resources, since it can change everything about how you built your city for what according to resources on island and trade, so if trade just switched, as it looks, it is hard to say since I don't remember what it was before update,
or just total confusion saying we need to trade around on graphics, since funny enough ratios are not wrong, so what values you need to change to fix graphics.... ??

And if it is changing from right to left, then be aware about a lot of problems, you can not warn enough before implementing the update, vs how players are use to, farming cities, and trade on island is a big deal, and many have routines about these two functions often used "no don't effect farming, just saying routines on island are one thing, not necessary same routine as Merchant, and Market as you want to make is look like"

Thinking how it screwed me up and make me sell my wood, instead of buying, on a -wood island, for making ships, set me back a few hours, instead of helping speed things up.

Confucius was here !! :smile:
Regards

DeletedUser620

We didn't change any values but only changed their positions :)
The old display was actually confusing as we used the "new" way of displaying trade ratios everywhere but in the farming villages.
It is also mentioned in the changelog, so there should be some kind of "warning":
Unified the way how trade ration is displayed in farm villages to be aligned with the rest of the game;

DeletedUser

Yes you are right, just move around on you give/you get, and forgot to change graphics on cities when "hover" in in "real" game it means I trade Silver for stone, and now it means you trade stone for silver..." and you don't think thats a problem, even if people read that, it don't specify a change in operation, more graphical,

And I have no idea about the workings on approved scripts yet, since I don't have all advisors to test, but besides the usual numbers of people not reading the update change before they are in trouble, You know as well the numbers on people actually reading it is not so high, and this is a huge change for people with week, month, years of a certain way to do things, just to change, but you may be right, time will tell...

smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

Regards

DeletedUser2458

I think (and Im not alone about this opinion, I can say CZ players are very confused), changing of sides "You get" and "You give" in farming villages was very bad idea. Why? After more than 5 years it is too large change. Yes, description and smaller graphic improvement are ok, but turning of sides??? Old system was easier, it just need some description and it could be 100% clearly for all (especially beginners)... other adjustments are unnecessary.

DeletedUser2940

Maybe people are confused, but when we ignore the past (what we should do), it is better now. Just get accustomed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think (and Im not alone about this opinion, I can say CZ players are very confused), changing of sides "You get" and "You give" in farming villages was very bad idea.
The german Player also..

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser2458

Simply - Infinity accustoming is not solution. Thats view of many players, what I see. Nobody can understand why this was done.
So much unnecessary confusing of players and trying to annoy them. ;)

I am scared what will be next...

Btw, if devs will implement option to disable new unit tooltips... it could be great. Because it is useful only for beginners, for Grepo veterans it is very... you know. :D
*Hovering on unit image* Waaw, tooltip which overlaps quarter of screen by informations that I know! Super, isn t it?
But new images are nice.

DeletedUser

Btw, if devs will implement option to disable new unit tooltips... it could be great. Because it is useful only for beginners, for Grepo veterans it is very... you know. :D
*Hovering on unit image* Waaw, tooltip which overlaps quarter of screen by informations that I know! Super, isn t it?
But new images are nice.

Thank you for suggestion :)