Update 2.78 feedback thread

DeletedUser

Do you like the changes in 2.78? Which did not meet your expectations? Let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is this a Joke..
ehaqsvhf40.jpg

Back to the Roots..*rofl*

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

Thank you for bringing up the mistake, It was corrected.

We are looking towards your feedback. Once the patch is live on Beta, share with us your experience.

is the mobile app updating as well?

The mobile app has separate patches.

DeletedUser

when will the app be updated?

DeletedUser

since the update my simulator on both sandbox 2 & 3 doesnt work. it just says everyone i simulate will die, but none of my troops will. ive only done it on farming villages so far but i lost all my troops and didnt kill all the farms.

edit: simulator even says i will kill all troops in farming village if i only simulate with 1 offensive unit.

DeletedUser3554

I can reproduce this too, yet have no change to inventory. Did the update actually happen, or just a bug fix gone wrong?

Exactly. One of the devs - dev-grepo - just has informed us in the German forum that update 2.78 has been postponed and will take place either later today or (more likely) tomorrow.

He has just promised to have a deeper look into this simulator issue.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

so i just got the mobile app update...is there a thread stating what was done? because i didnt notice anything except the inventory changed backgrounds.

so i just got the mobile app update...is there a thread stating what was done? because i didnt notice anything except the inventory changed backgrounds.

Yes. On German Forum it's already published. I think, you will received it here today or tomorrow or you translate the German Version ;)

DeletedUser3344

in the cultures overview, it doesn't start new festifals and at the bottom i can not choose between festival or procession.